Heidi Montag

GlenCoco

Maybe I'm a minority but I really do like Heidi. I also love her songs Body Language and Twisted. I never got the hate for her. I find "celebs" like Kim kartrashian much more hate-able.

IFKR i love her so much the hills stars are true queens 

<3

and kardashians are ugly and overrated 

IFKR i love her so much the hills stars are true queens 

<3

and kardashians are ugly and overrated 

I never understood why Lauren Conrad was loved so much and Heidi so hated. I can't stand Conrad for the life of me. She really ticks me off. Anyway, Heidi looks great now! I don't know why, but I feel like Heidi is very genuine and sweet. I really do like her. <3 

• Like 1

I never understood why Lauren Conrad was loved so much and Heidi so hated. I can't stand Conrad for the life of me. She really ticks me off. Anyway, Heidi looks great now! I don't know why, but I feel like Heidi is very genuine and sweet. I really do like her. <3

i know she needs to comeback and i'm so glad she looks more .. natural or beautifull now after all that she has done 

<3

i do really like Lauren tho but yeah i prefer heidi <3

• Like 1

i know she needs to comeback and i'm so glad she looks more .. natural or beautifull now after all that she has done 

<3

i do really like Lauren tho but yeah i prefer heidi <3

There are certain celebrities I don't like because of the way they come off. I remember in 2006-2007, people were attacking paris hilton a lot but I always found her to be nice. I never understood why she got soo much backlash. Nowadays, people kiss Kartrashian's ass and she's a 100x worse than Hilton ever was. I feel like certain celebrities were treated very unfairly when I was growing up, Heidi was one of them.

• Like 1

There are certain celebrities I don't like because of the way they come off. I remember in 2006-2007, people were attacking paris hilton a lot but I always found her to be nice. I never understood why she got soo much backlash. Nowadays, people kiss Kartrashian's ass and she's a 100x worse than Hilton ever was. I feel like certain celebrities were treated very unfairly when I was growing up, Heidi was one of them.

yeah i get you, but i think is due of social media, that why they get more attention if you see niether Heidi, or Paris are very popular/active on social media and yeas sure kardashiana re talentless bitches that ere no nice people, i do really hate them, they ruined the industry for me i really want the 2007 boom back 

:( 

• Like 1