I was attacked by my teacher

BritneyCarey

(I already posted this on Exhale, but tomorrow I'm going in to report the teacher and I want to update on how it goes, and Exhale's dying so I thought I should move it over to here too...)

I was attacked by a hideous teacher yesterday and I can't even get it off my mind so it's gonna be long.

Let the "too long to read" posts begin. 

I've never actually had to defend myself to a teacher the way I had to in class, this isn't even school either, it's a design course. He had accused me of being behind in class last lesson and said I was so behind it was ridiculous. Which is untrue and rude. So I finished the work (which was due in 2 weeks, I finished it to prove to him that he's wrong for calling me out for being behind and not doing work) and planned to hand it in. 

He walked into class and he said "everyone get their work out and show me their progress, especially you" and pointed to me. I was like "why me?" and he said "Because you're so far behind" I said "actually I'm probably furtherest ahead now" and he said "shut up and get your work out!" in such a rude way. So I got out my USB and put it into the computer to get my work up on the screen and the girl next to me was like "wow wtf is his problem, that was disgusting of him towards you" and I was like "I don't know"  waitWAT.gif and then one second later he yells "GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW" and I turn and see he's talking to me, and at that moment I was like what the fuck here we go, I have never been sent out of class before, not even in high school. I went out to where he was standing and he said "I'm taking you to the head of design because you don't listen to me, you're talking when I said get your work out, you're so far behind" and I said "Stop, can you please stop talking to me like that, for your information I'm actually finished". He was like "NO! no you have NOT finished" and I was like "Actually I have" and he said "no you haven't" and that went on and on till he made me walk him back in and show him.

I showed him the printed out work that I had finished and he looked at it and said "I told you not to make that part small (talking about one of the fonts used), I dont even know if you made this! I refuse to mark this and pass you" and then threw it on my desk aggressively. I was like sooooo what the fuck, and I said "Oh well I'll get another teacher to mark it then" and he said "Good luck with that" and I said "You're being so disgusting to me, I'm the only one in this class to ever come to class and actually do work, it's like you have a personal problem with me" and THEN he said, "Haha! How could I have a problem with you if Idk you? Show me the document on the computer!" and I told him that I had to convert it and he cut me off and yelled "SHOW ME THE DOCUMENT" and I once again tried to explain and got cut off with the same response. 

The teacher then walked around to another student across the room and then yelled from there "IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS GET THE DOCUMENT UP NOW!" and I was like okay bye  byebitch.gif. I said "Have the guts? What a stupid thing to say, you're literally being so rude I can't believe this". The girl next to me was like  MGLOL.gif "what just happened to the teacher". He was like "Drop the attitude!".

Another teacher walked by and said "Who are you telling off?" to my teacher, and he ran out to go tell the other teacher what just happened and came back in laughing. He then spoke to another Asian student in the class (that wasn't part of our class, was just in the computer room) in his own language (he's Asian too btw) laughing and then asked her how she was doing with her work in English. #Shady and unacceptable.

So that lesson I wrote out every single thing he said and did with no fabrications and I'm going to be handing it into the head of design and making a complaint. He has no reason for acting like that, apart from the fact he tried to change my design (the font size) a million times but I said no and refused to let him, and he got mad about it and ever since he's been a #%$&$ to me and then yesterday just took it all out on me. But that's not a reason. It was just so mean as I have had no one to talk to in that class for 6 months now, and 2 weeks ago I find a friend in his class and now I'm a bad student who "doesn't listen to him and talks in class" and apparently that gives him a reason to act like that.  crying2.gif 

Thanks if you even read this.

Omfg are you okay???

I would've been so scared

Did he end up grading it??

Yeah I'm fine <3, can't get my mind off it though, has ruined my whole weekend and I have 10 assignments to finish within 2 weeks and he's put all this stress on me. He hasn't graded it and I will fight as much as I can to have him absolutely not grade it and have another teacher grade it instead. 

• Like 1

Oh lordy.. I'm like gasping for air. What an utter twat. Why was acting like that, this is so strange. Did you like hand the story in yet? Because maybe you could ask other students who were presents to vouch for you.

The way he acted was so horrendous I don't even want to see him again. There was no reason for him to act that way, I actually still can't believe it even happened. As for other students, the girl next to me said she would defend me and confirm what happened etc. I'll be handing in what happened to the head teacher tomorrow and making sure that he is not to mark my work and I will not be attending his last 2 classes. 

tumblr_n28si3GNPy1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

At least you handled yourself properly.

I once had a teacher who attacked me because she was paranoid that I was laughing at her, and then she called another student a fat slut. I got into a huge argument with her and was eventually suspended for a week. FF9.gif

that teacher is so mean. and he's asian. asian is not mean. wtf. someone needs to give him an electric shock

lol  :frenchy:

Some of us Asians are jerks tbh... Then again, it's nothing to do with the race lol But seriously, the teacher is a bitch. He should be suspended from teaching or something  :whatever:

Guest heyrickyusofine

Although what the teacher did was very unprofessional and should be taken in hand and punished accordingly I think you need to change your title. The teacher didn't ATTACK you, he singled you out and told you off, its very misleading. umbridge-slap.gif

The way he acted was so horrendous I don't even want to see him again. There was no reason for him to act that way, I actually still can't believe it even happened. As for other students, the girl next to me said she would defend me and confirm what happened etc. I'll be handing in what happened to the head teacher tomorrow and making sure that he is not to mark my work and I will not be attending his last 2 classes. 

tumblr_n28si3GNPy1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

Ugh, yes I wouldn't go to his class anymore. Go for it, report him. He's an ass.

Yeah I'm fine <3, can't get my mind off it though, has ruined my whole weekend and I have 10 assignments to finish within 2 weeks and he's put all this stress on me. He hasn't graded it and I will fight as much as I can to have him absolutely not grade it and have another teacher grade it instead.

I'm so sorry about that he's a dick. Good luck on your assignments!