The Big Leaving And Complaints Topic

David

Honestly,im done with this. I unfollowed her on all the social media. I cant and won't stan for a person whose only focus in her career is money. She doesnt give a flying fuck about her fans. She'll hardly produce music in the future and by the time the show is over ( if its over she'll probably stay there until she dies) she'll be more irrelevant than xtine and Cher combined. But ye sorry, i wont stan for someone i cant even see while other fanbases get to see their idol every single year on a world tour, because believe it or not,europeans need around 4-5k euros to come and see vegas,ans honestly even if i did have that money,i certainly wouldn't waste it on someone so incredibly selfish.Considering she gave us only shit singles after ff (work bitch was ok tho) and a shit album, i expect this to keep happening. I honestly have nothing to do as her fan anymore. Ill stick to her old stuff, check her up every now and then but thats it.

• Like 4

Honestly,im done with this. I unfollowed her on all the social media. I cant and won't stan for a person whose only focus in her career is money. She doesnt give a flying fuck about her fans. She'll hardly produce music in the future and by the time the show is over ( if its over she'll probably stay there until she dies) she'll be more irrelevant than xtine and Cher combined. But ye sorry, i wont stan for someone i cant even see while other fanbases get to see their idol every single year on a world tour, because believe it or not,europeans need around 4-5k euros to come and see vegas,ans honestly even if i did have that money,i certainly wouldn't waste it on someone so incredibly selfish.Considering she gave us only shit singles after ff (work bitch was ok tho) and a shit album, i expect this to keep happening. I honestly have nothing to do as her fan anymore. Ill stick to her old stuff, check her up every now and then but thats it.

I know what you feel, I feel the same!

I understand how u feel , This is too much to handle .. I had a serious meltdown on twitter and was arguing with a bunch of ppl but honestly the contract is signed sealed and delivered and nothing much more we can do

But honestly as I told everyone before I would never unstan her , ive stanned her whole career goin on nearly 2 decades and ive been a fan thru her ups and downs and theres no way im gonna throw all that away .. Im just waiting till album 9 comes out and if its another mess I will honestly say that I will stan for her but she will no longer be my main focus . The reason why majority of this fanbase base has meltdowns is because we are too focused on Britney on every move she makes.. Its hard for me to focus on other artists because Britney is the only artist that I was stuck like glue to growing up .

• Like 6

are you for real, when you see britney in concert do you even see her and the music isn't live. So what does it matter if she is doing vegas, she is improving her show to be the best in vegas. It will do wonders for her reputation among non fans. The work she is putting into the show would not even be defined as semi retired. You can't of been a fan that long cos britney fans are loyal with staying power.

• Like 1

I understand what youre feeling , im upset about it as well . I wont unstan her tho because im not gonna throw away nearly 2 decades of being a fan. But if album 9 turns out to be a mess she will no longer be my main focus but I will still stan her

You will be missed David, im so upset that majority of my realists are unstanning

dean-winchester-i-wish-i-couldnt-feel-a-

So painful to see

I couldn't agree more tbh. She doesn't care at all.

I get why you would be a little sad Britney doesn't tour and we don't see her as often as most pop fans see their stars. But Britney has to do what is best for her.

Britney fans in general are never happy-always wanting more. Even back when she was everywhere touring and on tv. She's just past living exclusively on the whim of strangers.

Britney doesn't like traveling. Even in her Free Time she travels very little and it's Hawaii (and before it was a work place, Vegas as well) when she does.

• Like 3

Oh my god, relax! It's evidently not just for the money that she's decided to stay in Vegas, you can clearly see that she's enjoying herself a LOT more because of the stability that Vegas has given to her. She's said that she's already working on new music. She's worked pretty much constantly since her debut almost 20 years ago and has given us SO much since then. If anything, I think it's rather selfish that you think that she has to cater to your every need; she should do what's good for HER for once, not anyone else. Forcing her to deliver music is why we ended up with stuff like Britney Jean and Pretty Girls. Let her do her own thing.

• Like 2

PM me or just reply this thread with your email or ig or Twitter or anything so I can stay in contact with you all.

I probably won't come to Universe just to see POM Updates. LoL.

Actually I come here because you all, Britney Fans, are my friends who are nice and cool and urban.

Love, James.

P.S.: I didn't say I leave. Soo.... But whatever.