Seriously done with Exhale, y'all got yourselves a new member

UNBREAKABLE FLOWER

He's doing nothing but making the whole situation worse by closing the registration and banning somewhat active members. :orangu:

Why'd he close registration? Wasn't the whole point of starting his new site to attract new members? (even if that did backfire...)

I was suspended for spamming links to this forum but since then I've bashed Jordan, had multiple threads locked for comparing him to Pigrez, claimed he enjoys sticking his dick in cans of tuna because his bf is a fugly fish look-alike, posted the Gaga edit with his face on it, told people to kill themselves, etc... and I'm still not banned. Oops3.gif

He's doing nothing but making the whole situation worse by closing the registration and banning somewhat active members. :orangu:

This.

A true businessman would understand that IT DOESN'T MATTER if another "business" takes your model and looks exactly the same. Because they can still succeed with the right marketing and awareness...and clearly they're onto the right track here.  :o

Really, Jordan? You want to pick on that and bitch about it? :crying1:  Proof that BH will fail. He's publicly whining instead of doing something to remedy his shit.

And now banning members? Who were already sad, upset, and angry with the situation and me making a thread that I couldn't believe that thread was allowed and pinned? I will never go back there. You don't forget that shit.  :uhno:

He is an idiotic webmaster and I am very pleased to be here.  :yesplz:

• Like 3

Guest heyrickyusofine

The worst part of all of this is that the thread was moved by a mod into general originally and they've now moved it BACK into BSN AND pinned it? I'm done with the place tbh

The worst part of all of this is that the thread was moved by a mod into general originally and they've now moved it BACK into BSN AND pinned it? I'm done with the place tbh

Jordan claims he accidentally pinned it "for a second" because he was on his phone. What a load of bullshit, it was up there for like an hour. X61.gif

• Like 1

I had an intense argument with that git on that thread yesterday. Bitch ha weave was snaughtched after exhalers started bashing him instead. It was fun :D

ANYWAY, does anyone know how to know if you're banned on exhale? I see 'Sorry you have no permission to do that'. Am I banned? :crying1:

Yep you're banned haha. Trying to get banned myself