If you guys truly want to take Exhale down

Lascivious

1. New layout/template that is nothing like Exhale's but 100 times better. You guys remember when Britney's official site had that theme with Britney's face and the lion emerging as one? Something with that kind of vibe, super professional but still super fierce and sexy and amazing looking. Make the forum look like a high-end fragrance add. Make it super modern and innovative, have a little section under the main template that negatives by itself, showing each news story one by one after a few seconds, and give people the option to pause or navigate it themselves with tiny arrows under it.

2. New features on the forum. Give the option for members to rate threads and to like or dislike comments. Showcase the amount of replies and hits each topic gets in a little box under each thread. Use the overall statistics of each poster based off all their topics, comments, likes, dislikes, ratings and activity to have an overall member rating. Showcase the top 10/20 members of the forum and their statistics based off their overall score on a separate page. This will motivate people to want to post more and to interact more. 

3. Drama = more hits, more views, more forum activity = longevity. Have a separate section of the forum where people can post topics to complain about certain things or even other members. 

4. Instead of "friends" members should be able to have an option to be "fans" of other members instead. Use the amount of friends aka "fans" a member has to contribute to their overall rating/score.

5. Huge multi-media section on the site. HD video's, interviews, photoshoots, music, etc. Have monthly competitions for members to create Britney MV's or Britney photoshopped work, pick a winner and showcase the fanmade MV or graphic on the side of the main page of the site for a week and gift the winner with forum bonus points to add to their overall member score.

6. Be consistent. You're not going to be #1 in a week or two, the maintenance has to be super consistent, every day, with a lot of hard work and determination. Patience is key. You have to keep building on the site and the forum, constantly innovating, coming up with new idea's, better templates, more options, creative ways to get the members to be excited about posting. Make it as big and as grand as possible. Make it better then the most professional, high-end website you can find on the net. Look at other sites and forums, study them and make your better, grander and bigger, not by a little, but BLOW IT OUT OF THE WATER.

7. Once enough views and members and popularity, TAKE THE INITIATIVE. Contact team Britney with a few, non-invasive questions and get them to send Britney's responses. EVEN if it is their managers answering it pretending to be Britney, who cares? It is a HUGE exclusive and will draw in so many viewers and will force every other Britney site to report on it and give credit to you. Contact past producers, photographers, Will.i.Am, people who have worked with Britney, whoever knows her to comment on Britney or their working experience. Producers like Danja for example comment all the time on Twitter or whatever, it would be SO EASY to get an exclusive comment from him about working with Britney in the studio or WHATEVER.

I would do it, and I would hire a great graphics designer and go full force, but honestly, I don't have the time or patience and this is not what I'm interested in doing as a career. But if you guys truly want this, go full force and remember, you can literally make a CAREER out of this if you play your cards right, you can make a decent income, you can use the website and forum as a stepping stone to bigger and greater things, you can become a huge person in the media, it is worth it, you just have to be determined, professional and have to get the best possible thing out there that you can imagine. You can't half-ass it. You can't just make it "OK," or make it an Exhale 2.0, make it ten million times better then Exhale, make it a million times better then any other site on the web. 

• Like 2

But at the same time, you're not choosing sides?  :aintevenmad: Besides I doubt the owners are trying to beat Exhale or anything, they just want to run a good site dedicated to Britney and her fans only.  :fab:

Lmfao I'm banned from Exhale and I don't keep up with Brit Brit as much as I used to. I went on Exhale and I noticed this huge controversy and I noticed the celeb section or something like that LOL and I was sooo shocked. And the main page of Breatheheavy. Oh my God.

I thought there was a war going on where both sites were trying to take eachother down, so my bad. LOL

Lmfao I'm banned from Exhale and I don't keep up with Brit Brit as much as I used to. I went on Exhale and I noticed this huge controversy and I noticed the celeb section or something like that LOL and I was sooo shocked. And the main page of Breatheheavy. Oh my God.

I thought there was a war going on where both sites were trying to take eachother down, so my bad. LOL

Well, what happened was:

Jordan made BreatheHeavy a Pop forum for the 10 year anniversary and people were pissed. So, people started spamming the website with Universe links, Jordan got pissed, censored Universe, and now they are having a war. :drown: Jordan made fun of the owner and what not and stuff too. It's a big mess.

• Like 1

Well, what happened was:

Jordan made BreatheHeavy a Pop forum for the 10 year anniversary and people were pissed. So, people started spamming the website with Universe links, Jordan got pissed, censored Universe, and now they are having a war. :drown: Jordan made fun of the owner and what not and stuff too. It's a big mess.

Oh my God lol.

I wonder what Britney's team thinks too, her main fan site becoming a pop site. Lord.

Jordan could have done all of these but he blew it by making a generic failed mess of a pop forum...

He literally ruined all of his legacy in 1 day... Lol

Remember when we had "Karma" points on Exhale? - and + posts? The "likes" thing was my idea and look at how huge it has become!

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/322316-do-you-want-a-like-dislike-option-on-each-post/

If the owners on here truly want to make a HUGE Britney site, they need to go full force and go all the way. There's no point in having an Exhale 2.0, it will only get you so far. They need to make it bigger and better. Rita Ora is a Rihanna 2.0, and yeah she has some success, but it's only to a certain degree. No one wants a 2.0 of anything because there's already the original available.

This site/forum should start with a flawless, innovative, high-end, professional template. A place where fans would want to post and visit just because it "looks so cool." It already gives people a reason to come. 

yascmz2c.gif Exhale is already down

Oh and don't forget:

1. Download links r allowed
  2. No Britney Bashing
  3. Positivity
  4. No Haters
  5. Unlimited Signature
  6. ChatRoom
  7. Friendly Staffs
  8. TAPATALK support (yascmz2c.gif When will Exhale?)
  9. Theme is already better tbh
  10. etc.

This place is heaven

yascmz2c.gif Exhale is already down

Oh and don't forget:

• Download links r allowed
  • No Britney Bashing
  • Positivity
  • No Haters
  • Unlimited Signature
  • ChatRoom
  • Friendly Staffs
  • TAPATALK support (yascmz2c.gif When will Exhale?)
  • Theme is already better tbh
  • etc.
This place is heaven
also no maximum on how good quality your photo is. My photo always got rejected on exfail

Guest heyrickyusofine

I'm offering advice. If you want to be #1, this is what you HAVE to do.

But the mods haven't had to do anything we've all just flocked here tbh so I don't see your point? They seem to be doing a great job thus far and its working why change anything?

But the mods haven't had to do anything we've all just flocked here tbh so I don't see your point? They seem to be doing a great job thus far and its working why change anything?

Oops. Well, sorry. I missed so much of the drama and have no idea about the FULL details of what is going on.

But oh my God, I saw Exhale and it has become extremely inactive. And the new celebs sections are also very inactive too. Karma gets everyone, I guess karma is finally catching up to Jordan.  :sosurprised:

My point was, with this huge momentum right now, now is the time to take this forum to the NEXT level and climb to the top. Success is the ultimate revenge.  :imfab:

Guest heyrickyusofine

Oops. Well, sorry. I missed so much of the drama and have no idea about the FULL details of what is going on.

But oh my God, I saw Exhale and it has become extremely inactive. And the new celebs sections are also very inactive too. Karma gets everyone, I guess karma is finally catching up to Jordan.  :sosurprised:

My point was, with this huge momentum right now, now is the time to take this forum to the NEXT level and climb to the top. Success is the ultimate revenge.  :imfab:

Yeah I see where you're coming from but I reckon exhale is doing all of the work for us itself ATM its a complete mess, everyone is at each others throats, fighting amongst themselves, it won't be long before the rest follow. I just hope all of the nasty people stay there tbh

I completely agree and I keep repeating - THE MAIN PAGE NEEDS A MAJOR REVAMP.

once it gets a better, clear layout and longer but consistent articles we will gain more traffic and therefore more people registering on the forum. Universe is not gonna survive without Galaxy. Galaxy needs to step it up ASAP.

• Like 2