Does Anyone Plays The Sims?

GlenCoco

TBH i'm with you , they got the charm (graphics and animation back from the sims 2)

but still there are so much things missing on the sims 4 MANY things they need to add

The animations are adorable yes, the graphics are recycled from the online version so they could've been better for sure however it's sooo boring it just puts me off. After a while of play it gets repetitive and I get tired.  :oheeh:

The animations are adorable yes, the graphics are recycled from the online version so they could've been better for sure however it's sooo boring it just puts me off. After a while of play it gets repetitive and I get tired.  :oheeh:

I JUST GOR BORED TOO

soorry caps on but to lazy to type again

anyways i'm just bored now with the sims 4 back to the sims 3 tbh

I JUST GOR BORED TOO

soorry caps on but to lazy to type again

anyways i'm just bored now with the sims 4 back to the sims 3 tbh

I'm back to Sims 2 tbh, I might try it when Get Together comes out I won't buy it though as I ain't supporting the franchise (I'll pirate it like everyone other smart man would do)

But I'm not  holding my hope up

I'm back to Sims 2 tbh, I might try it when Get Together comes out I won't buy it though as I ain't supporting the franchise (I'll pirate it like everyone other smart man would do)

But I'm not  holding my hope up

get together is really something we don't need .. more fucking parties, no i don't want more party, i want a good expnsion

GENERATIONS is what we need, or maybe anything except that 

so sad :( 

lucky u i would do the same but on mac they are hard to get ;/

get together is really something we don't need .. more fucking parties, no i don't want more party, i want a good expnsion

GENERATIONS is what we need, or maybe anything except that 

so sad :( 

lucky u i would do the same but on mac they are hard to get ;/

Omfg IKR another party young adults expansion pack!!!

Did you see the interview Rachel made? Every sims forums are pissed off at her and her bs  :zoomzoom:

It's too bad because the game is already flopping and it's going to go down even harder if it continues this way. 

• Like 1

Omfg IKR another party young adults expansion pack!!!

Did you see the interview Rachel made? Every sims forums are pissed off at her and her bs  :zoomzoom:

It's too bad because the game is already flopping and it's going to go down even harder if it continues this way. 

what interview, ?

watch the video i posted.  that guys know what we want.

and tbh The sims 4 is not flopping at all, is the most EA played game of 2014 and 2015 and it allready outsold previos games i think the 3 and 1 :o

IKR  :xf11:

I have no idea but that's so fucking disrespectful to the fans I'd fire her right away. Simply dreadful. 

i know, i hope EA and the sims studios realize what the fuck are they doing and take control of thier actions and really listen to what FANS all time players want.... they know what we want 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21830-1378532737-0.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...