Rumor: Jason Trawick Is Trying To Win Britney Back

News

Posted Image

Britney Spears is back, with her new Las Vegas show getting great reviews...so it's no surprise some worms are coming out of the woodwork.

In fact, her ex Jason Trawick sent her a diamond bracelet and multiple Herve Leger dresses, costing almost $4000 each, before her debut show in Vegas last weekend.

Yep, our insider claims that Britney's ex fiancé, who she split from back last January, sent the gifts to wish her luck. But it has a touch of the…take me back? Don’t you think!

But he wasn’t alone. Her ex-husband Jason Alexander, who she got hitched to in 2005 in Las Vegas before annulling 55-hours later, was also trying to get in contact.

Our source says: "He is so desperate. He wants to take photos with her then sell them. So he was offering to pay up to $2500 plus for a ticket. He tried to get Jamie Lynn to get him tickets, but she said no."

It's no surprise Jason was trying to get pics with Britney in Vegas where they got married! Especially as he sold his story on the star a few years back. A resounding TUT from TheFIX.

But our well-placed insider reveals that ex-husband Kevin Federline and his wife wanted to show their support and sent flowers from him and their two boys.

The source explained: "The boys made her handmade cards, and 'we love you mommy' posters with washable markers, glitter, feathers, mod podge and stickers."

Source Here

Made By βřîţňεỹ Šöłɗîεř

Read the full story here

this doesn't necessarily sound fake to me

Jason doesn't seem like a bad guy & he & Britney used to be best friends before so I can see him sending her stuff... Who knows though

As far as the other jason kid, he's a douchebag... so glad he didn't get a chance to go near her

& it's nice what Kfed & his wife did, Britney pays their bills so a nice gesture at least is nice

• Like 2

Well, Jason still supports Jamie Lynn and bought her song. He says they ended their relationship on a friendly understanding; I guess that is why Britney was never sad about the break up and moved on quickly. I don't think he wants to get back with her though- or at least I hope not

Wait how do u know he bought her song?

He instagramed a picture of his phone with the song on it. He told people to buy it and said that he is very proud of her and that she is very talented, We are talking about Jamie Lynn, right? 

yeah...oh sweet... i remember that a few months after the breakup he tweeted JL saying he missed Maddie

it made me sad for him

• Like 1

Guest Mrs. LifeStyle

Pussy was too good! Jason came crawling back like he in the middle of the Freakshow performace.

Jordan Is that U?!!!!!!!!!  :wutsgoingon:

What ya doing here?!!!!!!!!