Demi Lovato Vs P!nk (Feud)

Lady Lisa

After this year Vma's, P!nk shared her opinion in twitter about it:

"I felt embarrassed and sad. And old. We're getting old. But in all seriousness; I felt sad because music is supposed to inspire. It saved my life. This trash won't save any kids life… In a world that is even scarier and with lives still worth saving, who will stand up and have soul? Disenfranchised to say the least. Let down by my industry and peers. Beside Macklemore and Pharrell and Bieber(pre-sob fest) and The Weeknd, Tori Kelly was dope too. The rest was gross and embarrassing and hard for this aging pop star to believe."

That would sound like a shade for Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Iggy Azalea, Twenty One Pilots and A$AP Rocky.

Cool For The Summer may not "save kid's lives" or "inspire" but I'd say Skyscraper & Warrior have done a pretty good job of helping people cope with mental illness. VMA's are sexy and fun. There's a time and place for everything.

I'm excited for you all to hear the inspirational/honest/soulful songs on this album. #Lionheart #Father #StoneCold #Confident... Oct. 16!!

I'm learning so much every day by this new chapter in my life. I'm no longer the victim. I am the survivor.

After that P!nk posted on twitter

Please look for a feud elsewhere. I have no issue with Demi Lovato or anyone else. I actually forgot she performed. I have opinions. MANY

I stand by what I said. However, I didn't intend for the angry people of the world to latch on and make it into something it isn't. Peace

You know, this is part of why I'm sad about the VMas and the world in general. Everyone is so nasty and waiting for a fight. I never said anything about Demi Lovato or called out anyone. I was talking to a friend in response to his disappointment about the show. I agree w him.

You can make this into whatever you like, cause that's who we are now, I guess. I'm out

In other news, it's gonna be a beautiful day, I hope you look up from your keyboards and enjoy it

So...do you agree with who?

Team Demi:

SSCD07x6.jpg

tumblr_mm6tbbLAwD1s1juwfo1_500.gif

gif_zpssmruv1fx.gif

or Team P!nk:

tumblr_mi79zwtnA11rlb6iho7_1280.jpg

tumblr_lrh0kx1q9N1qmeitzo1_500.gif

pink-smiling.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

IA with pink, music in the music industry just isn't the same anymore :( I was watching the top 50 on the billboard 2015 for the summer and it was just so sad :gloria: Everything is repetitive, no one comes up with anything new, it's the same pop and hip hop, edm, or whatever on the charts.