To Everyone, I Might Not Be On For A While

LivingLegendaryBritney

I haven't been as active as i have been for the past week or 2 due to problems with my computer. My computer has officially broke (won't log me into my account, just crashes and restarts and crashes again and etc) Until i get it fixed (I might just try to get another computer when I can cause mine is almost 4 years old with very little space :gloria: Anyways I'm not leaving the site, i just can't be as active as i use to be because of the issue, I do have an iPad which i can try to see if i can come online through that, but if I'm not online don't think i left :hug:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww that's so bad, I'll miss you! (this sounds weird considering we don't know each other and we've never talked but you're a really cool member and in this forum we're all like family so :gloria: )

Lol, thanks :) I'll definitely try to log on through my iPad but ill probably be slower since its not like a computer :gloria: