Who's your least favorite celebrity? Fun bashing time!

I Just Want More

Guest heyrickyusofine

Who do u like ?  :uhwtf:

Britney

Celine

Lana

Oh and add Nicole Shitzinger and Anne Hathaway to my list cannot stand them. tumblr_n1vi101vrb1tuopnto1_500.gif

Nicki Minaj (Ugh.. YUCK!)

Chris brown

Beyonce
Rihanna
Kesha
Katy Perry
Taylor momsenAv
Avril
and this lordes woman. I dont know who she is but everytime I read something about her, it's her bashing people.

Oh and.. the blonde somewhat chubby model. (She's the biggest hypocrite ever) Forgot her name.

Lorde: she bashes celebrities and she is really annoying + she thinks she is a phenomen or something

Beyonce: She's stealing ideas, especially from Britney who I love :fabrit:  + she thinks she is relevant when nobody gives a s*it about her

Lady Gaga: She has a ridiculous sense of style, she's in illuminati :umomg:

Christina Aguilera: She bashes Britney, lol bye girl :britney-arrow: 

Miley Cyrus: She's a b*tch :yaknow:

Katy Perry: She's in illuminati

That's it for now :tongue2:

• Like 1

Lana Del Ray- She's overrated. I am honestly have never heard or listened to her music playing on the radio. Let alone me looking up on Youtube. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Adriana Garde or what ever her name is- Basic and she looks like a lil girl trying to be sexy. I feel like a pedho watching her live performance.

Jennifer Lopez- Because she's trying way to hard even during live performance. It's just not cute and graceful. Take it easy, Jenny.

Beyonce- She looks like evil who can curse u anytime. Her eyes alone explains that.

THIS 100%. except i really have nothing against JLo

But...but...no! She is a goddess. Bow to her flawlessness :bow:

:uhno:  I don't even find her beautiful. To me, someone like Jessica lowndes would kick Upton out of water. Even though I'm a female, but I prefer classy looking women. Upton looks like any other "bombshell"blonde. I don't find anything unique looking about her. :);)