Who's your least favorite celebrity? Fun bashing time!

I Just Want More

I've tried to like Beyonce, but her fanbase just makes it too hard. Their arrogance makes it impossible to like her, and much more fun to make fun of her. Like, she's a good singer, but please don't call what she does on stage 'dancing'. :queenflopga:

that's how i feel about lana, i lover some of her music but sometimes her fans are just..... :woahanaxe:

• Like 1

Beyonce

beyonce_crotch_shot1.jpg

i hate her so much she is a flop and an evil cunt

Taylo swift

she thinks she is all sweet and inocent but she is a whore ! and her music is basic and inmature

Miranda Lambert! and Blake S.

basic hillbilly music ugh

thats it

these and Justin bieber  :awkwarddd:

I tried liking Beyonce at one point too, but she just doesn't stick with me.  :wutsgoingon: It's like her performances have potential to be iconic, but for some reason just don't make it to that status. And then I realized how much of a pretentious cunt she is, and my unease with her just turned into hatred.  :dorkney:  :bitchimfab:

I tried liking Beyonce at one point too, but she just doesn't stick with me.  :wutsgoingon: It's like her performances have potential to be iconic, but for some reason just don't make it to that status. And then I realized how much of a pretentious cunt she is, and my unease with her just turned into hatred.  :dorkney:  :bitchimfab:

She has that whole holier-than-thou thing going on which isn't cool and none of her performances are memorable. She tried though :queenflopga:

wait this is news to me :wut:

I love how she was feeling all sincere and serene :yestbh: then the fan goes BITCH BYE :surprise: and she was literally scared for her life and looks to the security personnel for help :umomg: then remains pressed :uhhh: while singing and thinking about how she now has to stray from her script and adlib her way through her performance  :ohnice:  :wahlykeomg:  :MGLOL:

I love how she was feeling all sincere and serene :yestbh: then the fan goes BITCH BYE :surprise: and she was literally scared for her life and looks to the security personnel for help :umomg: then remains pressed :uhhh: while singing and thinking about how she now has to stray from her script and adlib her way through her performance  :ohnice:  :wahlykeomg:  :MGLOL:

omfg what did i just see :moorangu:

Lana Del Ray- She's overrated. I am honestly have never heard or listened to her music playing on the radio. Let alone me looking up on Youtube. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Adriana Garde or what ever her name is- Basic and she looks like a lil girl trying to be sexy. I feel like a pedho watching her live performance.

Jennifer Lopez- Because she's trying way to hard even during live performance. It's just not cute and graceful. Take it easy, Jenny.

Beyonce- She looks like evil who can curse u anytime. Her eyes alone explains that.

• Like 1

this video is everything. Beyonce is on my list too :)

and this hoe

slapped.gif