Who's your least favorite celebrity? Fun bashing time!

I Just Want More

Beyonce

beyonce_crotch_shot1.jpg

i hate her so much she is a flop and an evil cunt

Taylo swift

she thinks she is all sweet and inocent but she is a whore ! and her music is basic and inmature

Miranda Lambert! and Blake S.

basic hillbilly music ugh

thats it

• Like 2

Beyonce

beyonce_crotch_shot1.jpg

i hate her so much she is a flop and an evil cunt

Taylo swift

she thinks she is all sweet and inocent but she is a whore ! and her music is basic and inmature

Miranda Lambert! and Blake S.

basic hillbilly music ugh

thats it

Dat picture though :queenie: Miranda and Blake are fake as fuck tbh, we all know theyre married for publicity :tbh:

I don't mean to offend anyone but I'm not that fond of Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Miley, and Justin Bieber. There might be more but the last two I mentioned particularly annoy me the most whereas I actually like some of Katy and Taylor's music but what they represent just kinda seems childish or weak to me.

I don't mean to offend anyone but I'm not that fond of Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Miley, and Justin Bieber. There might be more but the last two I mentioned particularly annoy me the most whereas I actually like some of Katy and Taylor's music but what they represent just kinda seems childish or weak to me.

Same here, i like some katy hits and looooove taylor's old self but rn i'm not really buying into it :mahhaw:

• Like 1

Same here, i like some katy hits and looooove taylor's old self but rn i'm not really buying into it :mahhaw:

Yes, you get what I'm saying gurl lol

I was really obsessed with Love Story when it came out but I was in high school and I feel like I've kinda grown out of that stage now but she's still marketing towards that group. As for Katy, she kinda became this new, fake person after she got really popular but some of her music is pretty catchy

Yes, you get what I'm saying gurl lol

I was really obsessed with Love Story when it came out but I was in high school and I feel like I've kinda grown out of that stage now but she's still marketing towards that group. As for Katy, she kinda became this new, fake person after she got really popular but some of her music is pretty catchy

I was a taylor stan in the 5th and 6th grade :giggle: then she started whoring around and putting up this fake act and creating pop music and i got pissed. I still shamelessly jam to her first 3 albums though :xf9: