Wolfie's Top 5 Non-Britney Albums You Need To Listen To If You Haven't Already.

HeadstrongWolf

:ashley:

Hey y'all

:ashley:

I'm back :ashley:

Let's get right down to it.

Ashley Tisdale - Guilty Pleasure

Ashley_Tisdale_-_Guilty_Pleasure_(Offici

Ashley slayed my butthole with this album 30sdr2f.jpg it changed my entire life 30sdr2f.jpg Because she ditched the entire disney montage but did an entirely slutty-but-not-slutty image  for the album, and took the music in a more "rock" kinda genre.

It's amazing, self empowering, and reveals the darker side of Ashley.

2840690.jpg

Froot was the much anticipated followup to Marina's 2nd Album, Electra Heart, - the album that sent her record label bankrupt after it failed to sell, but received massive critical acclaim. Froot was mostly written by Marina herself, making the entire album extremely personal in all aspects. The album has a rather interesting flow, starting with Happy, a song about how Marina overcomes depression, but as the album goes on, the subject of each song gets more and more "dark", such as the last song on the album, Immortal, dealing with Marina's fear of dying. 

PARARIOT22.JPG

30sdr2f.jpg RIOT! Was Paramore's breakthrough album, topping the charts with their hit Misery Business. The album was praised for having insanely catchy tracks with the most personal lyrics you'll probably ever hear. Just yas. Listen to this fucking piece of art.

La_Roux_-_Trouble_in_Paradise.png

YAAAASSS LA ROUX IS EVERYTHING 30sdr2f.jpg

FUCK BULLETPROOF. THIS ENTIRE ALBUM SHITS ON THE FIRST ALBUM 30sdr2f.jpg DESPITE WHAT MARIAH CAREY FANS SAY

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS 30sdr2f.jpg

utada-this-is-the-one.jpg

Utada's English career never did very well, with her failed 90's RNB album, or her 2004 flop which got mixed reviews, this one was a step up as a more adult-RNB feel, with the tracks from Kingdom Hearts as bonus tracks.

But yas, Utada 30sdr2f.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

:ashley: where is 200 kmh In The Wrong Lane

:displeased:  #BuyLoveInEveryMomentOnItunes #BuyThisIsWhoIAmOnItunes

in all seriousness though, since we're talking about Disney stars with Ashley, Metamorphosis is great, but almost every song on Dignity is great.

200km/h got runner up :ashley:

:mhm: I'll listen to utada or whatever when I get new headphones- :mhm:

30sdr2f.jpg

Why do y'all like Froot? I listened to the song cuz all of you were like: best song ever! :zoomzoom: its awful tbh

But I guess it's your opinion

Froot is definitely not the best song on the album :londonomg2:

Immortal says hi.

Froot is the best Marina song ever (actually along with half of the album) and Froot is also an album of the year :queenflopga::bomt:

lies :ashley: I just listened to Froot and it sounds so bad tbh IPr9KBs.jpg There's like a ton of better songs from the same album and you will deal because i'm never wrong :ashley: 

lies :ashley: I just listened to Froot and it sounds so bad tbh IPr9KBs.jpg There's like a ton of better songs from the same album and you will deal because i'm never wrong :ashley:

Omg bitch you're so pressed and deluded :queenflopga:

You can also listen to this fucking flawless album by Tove Lo called Queen Of The Clouds (I discovered it yesterday :moorangu: and it's amazing)

IPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpgIPr9KBs.jpg

But I'm A Ruin and Blue tho :ashley:

I'm just claiming facts IPr9KBs.jpg

No,i'm not listening to that album i'm sure it's a virus :ashley:

hdu bitch,die bitch die

stopusingitbitch.gif

Listen to queen of the clouds you uncultured swine :ashley: