Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeadstrongWolf

Wolfie's Top 5 Non-Britney Albums You Need To Listen To If You Haven't Already.

:ashley:

Hey y'all

:ashley:

I'm back :ashley:

Let's get right down to it.

Ashley Tisdale - Guilty Pleasure

Ashley_Tisdale_-_Guilty_Pleasure_(Offici

Ashley slayed my butthole with this album 30sdr2f.jpg it changed my entire life 30sdr2f.jpg Because she ditched the entire disney montage but did an entirely slutty-but-not-slutty image  for the album, and took the music in a more "rock" kinda genre.

It's amazing, self empowering, and reveals the darker side of Ashley.

2840690.jpg

Froot was the much anticipated followup to Marina's 2nd Album, Electra Heart, - the album that sent her record label bankrupt after it failed to sell, but received massive critical acclaim. Froot was mostly written by Marina herself, making the entire album extremely personal in all aspects. The album has a rather interesting flow, starting with Happy, a song about how Marina overcomes depression, but as the album goes on, the subject of each song gets more and more "dark", such as the last song on the album, Immortal, dealing with Marina's fear of dying. 

PARARIOT22.JPG

30sdr2f.jpg RIOT! Was Paramore's breakthrough album, topping the charts with their hit Misery Business. The album was praised for having insanely catchy tracks with the most personal lyrics you'll probably ever hear. Just yas. Listen to this fucking piece of art.

La_Roux_-_Trouble_in_Paradise.png

YAAAASSS LA ROUX IS EVERYTHING 30sdr2f.jpg

FUCK BULLETPROOF. THIS ENTIRE ALBUM SHITS ON THE FIRST ALBUM 30sdr2f.jpg DESPITE WHAT MARIAH CAREY FANS SAY

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS 30sdr2f.jpg

utada-this-is-the-one.jpg

Utada's English career never did very well, with her failed 90's RNB album, or her 2004 flop which got mixed reviews, this one was a step up as a more adult-RNB feel, with the tracks from Kingdom Hearts as bonus tracks.

But yas, Utada 30sdr2f.jpg