Seriously! What Do People Like "bad" Boys?!

MIKE

Okay I'm not proud of myself, but I must ask!

This spring I got involved with a relationship with a guy. I'm a guy in case you can't tell.

Everything's been going well for months, but my reputation has recently got in the way.

He seems as okay as he can be, but obviously has a lot of questions.

I fear I'm the "bad boy" here with my past. Sometimes I think he likes it.

I've heard that people really liking the "bad boy" is common. I'm really just hoping people like that typed for a reason and can see some sort of potential.

I'm trying to be a stand up guy and turn my life around. I have good intentions this time. I just hope he really likes me for all I do, and I'm not just some rebellious phase for some single guy.

I love him and I'm afraid to say it.

Help guys!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

if he has no problem with your reputation then you really have nothing to worry about , he fell for you because of your personality not your reputation so don't get too worked up over it

and you guys have been in a relationship for months so don't be worried , he likes you for you not for any other reasons

i'm so bad at giving relationship advices :orangu: oh well

no you're totally right! 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

You can't change the past you can only change the future, everyone makes mistakes and you have to find someone who accepts you for who you are and were. You've been together for a brief amount of time, so take it slow. He likes you for you and that's great <3:)

Yeah I get it bad boys before nice guys. Happens all the time :4music:

He should love you for who you are now. What you did in the past you can't change no matter if it was right or wrong. If you wish to be a good guy then go for it. He should like you for your decisions not what he wants you to be. :mhm: