1, Where The Fuck Is Kesha? 2, Did Solo Timber Ever Leak?

HeadstrongWolf

1. Working on a new music and you'll probably see her in a new musical/movie called Jem and The Holograms soon.

2. There's no solo Timber version... unless you're talking about the one she performed with several times. But no studio version exists (at least there's no information about it).

I love Kesha! I miss her music tbh,is "Lover" her next single ? I just know that someone leaked that song last year and i just love it  :yaknow:

No, the song was most likely recorded during 2011, it's an old track. The producer just 'released' it last year and got in trouble for that.

Kesha cannot release new music no matter how much she wants to...

No, the song was most likely recorded during 2011, it's an old track. The producer just 'released' it last year and got in trouble for that.

Kesha cannot release new music no matter how much she wants to...

You're telling me she's not going to make a comeback ? That's sad  :crying1:

You're telling me she's not going to make a comeback ? That's sad  :crying1:

I'm pretty sure she would love to make a comeback already, but she cannot release anything for now. She's trying to get out of her contract because of various reasons and we probably won't hear anything new until 2016/17...

Indiesha needs to happen for the sake of my sanity. homegurl needs a proper career reset without Dr Luke's glitterwhore machine

:gloria: SPILL THAT BOILING TEA SIS 

she's been spotted with The Strokes in the studio recently, i'm praying to lord her new material gets released before I die  :crying1:

• Like 1

:gloria: SPILL THAT BOILING TEA SIS 

she's been spotted with The Strokes in the studio recently, i'm praying to lord her new material gets released before I die  :crying1:

YASSSSSSS BRING THE STROKES BACK TOGETHER KESHA SLAYBERT :crying1: they helped give her a song for Warrior, hopefully she goes full-on rock and not pop-rock with ha new material :crying5:

• Like 1

YASSSSSSS BRING THE STROKES BACK TOGETHER KESHA SLAYBERT :crying1: they helped give her a song for Warrior, hopefully she goes full-on rock and not pop-rock with ha new material :crying5:

I believe that's what she wanted to do with Warrior, she's been telling since 2010 that her new record is gonna be very rock n roll inspired. And you saw the results... :moorangu: I remember the dissapointment when she came out with Die Young, I immediately knew something wasn't right  :blackoutsmiley: 

Such a great amount of good material has been rejected because of Luke, almost everything she recorded at the beggining of 2012 with The Flaming Lips etc. has been scrapped... :( It still makes me feel sad. 

I'd also like her to go full into rock direction, and I'm pretty sure Kesha herself wants it too. She listens and loves this kind of music. But I'm scared she doesn't want to dissapoint our base as well, and it's easy to tell that 80% of animals still expect her to come back with another pop and radio friendy album... She said several times that she doesn't care what people might think about her new stuff tho, so I freaking hope she will release whatever she wants to when her case with Luke is closed. People who loved her will still support her music no matter what. If they were for her only because stupid electropop... oh well. I know her sales won't be as amazing as they used to be and she probably won't gain another top 10 hits but it doesn't matter - as long as she's happy and her music is really great quality I don't care. I know I'm gonna be slayed hard with the new record, and maybe the whole world will finally see her as totally different artist than they think she is, THIS is what really matters to me  :crying5:

• 3 weeks later...

spill the details? I didn't know anything happened to her :3

Dr. Luke told her she was fat and so she became bulimic and went to rehab, then sued Dr. Luke for sexual harassment (cuz he did that to her behind the scenes) and now since he's her producer and stuff he won't let her release anything and become completely forgotten as payback :zoomzoom:

• Like 1

Dr. Luke told her she was fat and so she became bulimic and went to rehab, then sued Dr. Luke for sexual harassment (cuz he did that to her behind the scenes) and now since he's her producer and stuff he won't let her release anything and become completely forgotten as payback :zoomzoom:

What a mess n8YBpRX.gif

I really miss Keesha  iosUkOR.gif