Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale (Spoiler Alert)

Lady Lisa

OMG!!!!

CeCe is Charles and Charles is Charlotte - Charlotte is A and at the same time black hoddie

Bethany killed Toby's mom and bethany was going to kill Alison 'That Night' but Mona ended killing her...so Bethany is "dead".

Black widow and Red Coat is Sara Harvey..she was a fake person and she ended going to hospital.

so who is the 'He' haunting Alison?

is Tanner #TeamA ?

:excited: 

looking for some updates or spoiler about the start of 6x11 i found those spoilers:

11061244_950553945016448_321445169449987

Alison take care of Charlotte/CeCe/Charles/A

11836634_950490381689471_224324558959914

Hanna is hearing wedding bells 

11825065_950487555023087_590331353046162

Answers about Ian

11880386_950547428350433_761674978748322

11891210_950485218356654_132750329681736

He could be Alison husband in the time jump (a doctor)

11828661_950474378357738_310360140000845

Looks like Emily's father is dead 11885299_10153500831567552_3406363899997

Wren will be back 

Finally the moms were out of the basement that night! gladly

The 'He' ithat is haunting Ali s not Charlotte/CeCe

Ezra will release his book and he will be working in another one (after the time jump)

There will be new characters...Aria will have a new boy toy called Liam

The other one will be Jordan and he works at the fashion industry

Cece:

Put the A message in Hanna’s teeth

Put the fingers in Spencer’s dress

Put Emily in the box in the sawmill

Put snake in dressing room

Killed Wilden

Dropped Jason down the elevator

Drove into Emily’s House

Blew up Toby’s house

Kidnapped Mona

Drowned Jenna

Wilden killed Garrett.

Shana shot Ezra.

Sara saved the girls from the lodge.

Mona hit Bethany.

ME AFTER ALL 

11880530_861562863879679_321680170352666

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who killed Mrs. DiLaurentis tho?! :icantt: CeCe didn't. Sara didn't.

Who is after Alison? It's a "he", but why? Are her father and brother alive? Are they mad at CeCe? Is she mentally ill after all?

Those answers only gave me more questions. :icantt:

ikr? and no Jason isn't mad at Charlotte also Ali isn't that's the only question i can answer u will have to wait and see 

I'm sorry but that ending was so shitty. And i'm so disappointed with Cece being A.

It looks like it was all put together at the last minute, they got themselves lost in the scenario or something. 

And who killed Mrs D. ?  and i thought Melissa buried Bethany ?? Where does Sara comes from in the first place ? Seems like she was just put there last minute to fit into their "story". How the fuck bethany killed Toby's mother when Cece was still a child while in a flashback when ali and Toby are teenager, her mother was still alive ? And so many other questions and things that don't match up..  :zoomzoom:

GUYS GUYS GUYS

HOW GREAT WAS THE FINALE?! I stayed up all night trying to make sense of CECE. I at first thought the writers made a sloppy choice because there was plot holes (ex Toby's mom was killed when Toby was around 15, and CeCe was shown as a child when this occurred) but that was a simple mistake that doesn't really shift the STORYLINE.

I decided to do my own detective work with everything as to why CeCe is A and why the writers had her pinned as A since season 3 (when the "game" was stolen from Mona) and started a tag on my tumblr where i'll do investigating. I already have two posts up PLEASE check it out tell me what u think!

http://thecypriotprincess.tumblr.com/tagged/cece+is+a

Who killed Mrs. DiLaurentis tho?! :icantt: CeCe didn't. Sara didn't.

Who is after Alison? It's a "he", but why? Are her father and brother alive? Are they mad at CeCe? Is she mentally ill after all?

Those answers only gave me more questions. :icantt:

that's the mystery that will continue after the time jump! 

all of your questions besides mrs d are new questions that only were created in the finale so that the viewer would tune in next season.

i do think CeCe has some kind of mental illness, but situationally based because of her circumstances growing up

that's the mystery that will continue after the time jump! 

all of your questions besides mrs d are new questions that only were created in the finale so that the viewer would tune in next season.

i do think CeCe has some kind of mental illness, but situationally based because of her circumstances growing up

Of course I'm tuning in next season! But I bet it's gonna start all over again. They're going to show us someone is after Ali but it will be full of flashbacks explaining what happened during those 5 years. :crying1: They enjoy toying with my emotions.

Of course I'm tuning in next season! But I bet it's gonna start all over again. They're going to show us someone is after Ali but it will be full of flashbacks explaining what happened during those 5 years. :crying1: They enjoy toying with my emotions.

HEre is an article MTV did that clears up a few questions: http://www.mtv.com/news/2238962/pretty-little-liars-marlene-king-dilaurentis/?utm=share_twitter

I'm glad you're tuning in! Fans are overreacting about the reveal, claiming it HAD to be Wren - but there is really no concrete connection. They will miss out. I love this show.