Valetgirls

GlenCoco

It's been hours seems like days, since you went away,
And all I do is check the screen to see if you're ok.
You don't answer when I phone, guess you wanna be left alone

Ok jk, gurl we havn't random talk , so we have to do it know let's spam this thread and talk like crazy and i need ur opinion on some stuff, since you have a flawless taste

let's chat gurl and raise our post count <3

• Like 1

OH MY GOD :gloria: this is the absolute best :yesplz: HOW HAVE YOU BEEN YOU FLAWLESS HO???? I know it's been like ages and I've had such a hectic schedule lately. I also totaled my car in the stupidest car accident of my life.

I could get used to this :fliphair::happywalk:

i've been great i just started my senior year at university so i'm very excited i just finished (last month) my internship on NYC fucking loved it btw

what are you up lately?! 

and omg r u ok?

i also had one like 2 months ago just before my trip to NYC i lost the car but the insurance gave us money but not enough to get a new car but my dad bought me one as an early graduation gist and i'm getting it on Wednesday YAY

OMG luv ya

i've been great i just started my senior year at university so i'm very excited i just finished (last month) my internship on NYC fucking loved it btw

what are you up lately?! 

and omg r u ok?

i also had one like 2 months ago just before my trip to NYC i lost the car but the insurance gave us money but not enough to get a new car but my dad bought me one as an early graduation gist and i'm getting it on Wednesday YAY

OMG luv ya

that's awesome! New York City is an awesome place, I've had plenty of relatives who've lived there and I always enjoyed visiting :)

I've been doing a lot of work lately. The office has really picked up, I've gotten more responsibilities to do and they eat up so much of my time :britdrown: however, I do unwind with my friends. I went kayaking on this huge lake on saturday and went to a bonfire afterwards. It was super fun! I basically live for the weekends haha :yayy:

and yeah I'm fine, but my car literally was unrecognizable. luckily I drove a volvo and those things are safe af, so it's all good. Now I just rely on rides from everybody else to get places. I'M THAT PERSON :orangu: BUT THAT'S SO EXCITING!! What kinda car is it?? <3

that's awesome! New York City is an awesome place, I've had plenty of relatives who've lived there and I always enjoyed visiting :)

I've been doing a lot of work lately. The office has really picked up, I've gotten more responsibilities to do and they eat up so much of my time :britdrown: however, I do unwind with my friends. I went kayaking on this huge lake on saturday and went to a bonfire afterwards. It was super fun! I basically live for the weekends haha :yayy:

and yeah I'm fine, but my car literally was unrecognizable. luckily I drove a volvo and those things are safe af, so it's all good. Now I just rely on rides from everybody else to get places. I'M THAT PERSON :orangu: BUT THAT'S SO EXCITING!! What kinda car is it?? <3

what do you do?

lol i know i was like that for a month

is this one

maxresdefault.jpg