I Hate Fatshaming

Mrs Jared Leto

i'm not really skinny and it's the most awful and annoying thing when people drive by when i walk and slow down just to turn their head and look at me or when people walk and pass me and drop a weird comment. it's also annoying when you look at me, point at me and make it obvious you talk/laugh about me.

like what the fuck is wrong with y'all? dont you think it hurts and gets frustrating? its not really helpful. guess what i do have a mirror and i do know that i dont wear a size 0, calm the fuck down.

it should be legal to beat the shit out of them tbh. and its not just young adults or teenagers, its also kids (congrats to the parents who raised their kids really "good") and old people.....

:frenchy: 

:frenchy: :frenchy: :frenchy:

i mean you want a piece of me?

Omg, what you're saying is terrible! I know it feels awful when you know that people are looking at you and making comments about you, but I think that once we get older our confidence grows and we stop caring about what people say, we just care about our lives and the people we surround ourselves with. At least that's what I hope, that in a couple of years I won't give a fuck about what strangers might think. But yeah, you're totally right, some people deserve to get their ass whooped  :frenchy:

• Like 1

Omg, what you're saying is terrible! I know it feels awful when you know that people are looking at you and making comments about you, but I think that once we get older our confidence grows and we stop caring about what people say, we just care about our lives and the people we surround ourselves with. At least that's what I hope, that in a couple of years I won't give a fuck about what strangers might think. But yeah, you're totally right, some people deserve to get their ass whooped :frenchy:

well i dont really care, i know i'm not perfect BUT it gets annoying that they always have to point it out. i mean i dont point at their tiny crotch and say they have a small penis ya know

it kinda sounds like its ok to make fun of really obese people :o

its never ok tbh. most of the people are seriously ill (even mentall illness can lead them to eat)

It's not okay but I don't necessarily support people not willing to attempt weight loss when they're confied to a bed because they weigh that much.

Documentaries and shit. It's crazy.

It's not okay but I don't necessarily support people not willing to attempt weight loss when they're confied to a bed because they weigh that much.

Documentaries and shit. It's crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXTcwStHz7I

oh well i'm not that obese. i try to lose weight. i eat less and i move more, but it just wont work :(

I know what you mean... 
I won a lot of weight since last year due to anxiety and people can be a little bitchy...(Especially when you're gay, because everybody expect gay guys to be thin/muscular thanks to fucking stereotypes.) 
But you know what? At the end of the day those people will arrive to their home and the only flaws they will have to judge are their own.  ;) 

• Like 1

I know what you mean... 

I won a lot of weight since last year due to anxiety and people can be a little bitchy...(Especially when you're gay, because everybody expect gay guys to be thin/muscular thanks to fucking stereotypes.) 

But you know what? At the end of the day those people will arrive to their home and the only flaws they will have to judge are their own.  ;) 

thats right :)

• 2 weeks later...

You're body may not be thin but you are far much more beautiful with what you have said.

No offense but I'm a former chubby guy. I got in good shape and dieted like crazy, and I am still waiting for life to get better

people always tell me that i'll be happy and pretty when i am skinny, but its not true. just like you said