Anyone Did Try The Crest/oral-B Whitestrips?

Britnoy

:hay:
I've been thinking about whitening my teeth for a long time. I asked to my dentist about their whitening treatments but I found it kinda expensive. (Over $400 :pepsi:   )

I have read about this whitening strips that seems to work pretty well but also I read some people seems to have painful sensitivity after use them, that's why I'm kinda worried about it. 

Also the fact that they're not available on my country and I have to buy it online doesn't give me too much confidence being something that's gonna be put on my mouth, you know... :britney-nicetry:  

If you have used them:
It worked well? How much it last?  :no1curr2:

Tbh they're a waste of money. 

Just go to the nearest supermarket and buy any whitening toothpaste. Buy multiple ones until you find one you like. I found one for my teeth which are very sensitive and it still whitens. Sensodyne is my shit :ashley:

Make sure you floss :ashley:

I have to use a especial toothpaste so whitening toothpaste aren't an option. :boring: 

I used Sensodyne and others similar before and I didn't notice too much change, tbh.

I've used crest whitestrips before, but I have to agree that there was a painful sensitivity after each use, at least I had such a feeling with my teeth, it was kinda painful. It didn't last long, but oh well. Maybe it depends on what type of strips you get or most likely your teeth. I've been wearing them for 2-3 weeks and they worked pretty good, my teeth were really white but I'm not gonna use them again because of the pain they caused me. You should try them on yourself though, cuz for example my boyfriend never had a problem with them and he does himself teeth whitening treatment with those strips very often. It all depends on the person, I guess  :)

• Like 1

I've used crest whitestrips before, but I have to agree that there was a painful sensitivity after each use, at least I had such a feeling with my teeth, it was kinda painful. It didn't last long, but oh well. Maybe it depends on what type of strips you get or most likely your teeth. I've been wearing them for 2-3 weeks and they worked pretty good, my teeth were really white but I'm not gonna use them again because of the pain they caused me. You should try them on yourself though, cuz for example my boyfriend never had a problem with them and he does himself teeth whitening treatment with those strips very often. It all depends on the person, I guess  :)

Aww, thank you for share your experience! :hug: 

I agree. The sensitivity problem most probably depends on every person.

I definitely gonna use them because they seem quite effective and aren't expensive compared with professional treatments. 

I see your from Poland. Did you buy them online or they're available in Poland? Because in my country I didn't find any whitestrips on stores.

I saw there's a lot of fake crest whitestrips sold on eBay & Amazon and I'm kinda scared, tbh... :boring:

I definitely gonna use them because they seem quite effective and aren't expensive compared with professional treatments. 

I see your from Poland. Did you buy them online or they're available in Poland? Because in my country I didn't find any whitestrips on stores.

I saw there's a lot of fake crest whitestrips sold on eBay & Amazon and I'm kinda scared, tbh... :boring:

Yeah, you're going to save a lot of money if they will work well for you  :)

Well, it's not really hard to find them in my country even though we don't have any Crest distributor here. There are some shops that are 100% safe so that's where I ordered mine. I understand you and I personally would never buy any cosmetics, or in this case whitestrips from ebay since there are lots of fakes and lord knows what they can do with your body/health. Maybe there are some shops with mostly positive reviews that ship worlwide and sell crest whitestrips, maybe amazon? Or did you check their us/uk site? 

Yeah, you're going to save a lot of money if they will work well for you  :)

Well, it's not really hard to find them in my country even though we don't have any Crest distributor here. There are some shops that are 100% safe so that's where I ordered mine. I understand you and I personally would never buy any cosmetics, or in this case whitestrips from ebay since there are lots of fakes and lord knows what they can do with your body/health. Maybe there are some shops with mostly positive reviews that ship worlwide and sell crest whitestrips? Or did you check their us/uk site? 

I checked on eBay and I saw some sellers with good reviews so I will prob end up buying there.  :lips1:  

By the way that link I sent you on Amazon isn't for fake crest whitestrips they are real

I've used some before! I believe I used Crest. I was happy with the results, however it did cause a bit of sensitivity (nothing much).

Also, don't do the dentist ones. They're too expensive and they're super strong (my sis tried them and they caused a lot of sensitivity problems for her).

No matter what you choose, make sure it's SAFE and won't hurt your enamel or anything. Have fun! :)

• Like 1