I Met Jamie Lynn Spears

Circuit

Yes, on August 14, 2015, I will be seeing Jamie Lynn at the Iowa State Fair. After that, I will have accomplished two of my life goals. (See Britney with my own eyes/See Jamie Lynn with my own eyes).I am literally so excited. I'm going to ask for her autograph.  :kisskiss:I mean, her EP fucking slayed.  :yay1:So, I'm pretty excited14094_original.gif

A few months before the concert, I was looking under the "EVENTS" tab at jamielynnspears.com. I saw Jamie Lynn would be playing at the Iowa State Fair on August 14!

Fast forward a few months, and I'm standing behind metal bars, shaking, with my camera, ready to press record, the second Jamie Lynn came out. She came out, I pressed record as my jaw dropped. She greeted the audience and began singing.

She was amazingly charismatic throughout the entire show, letting select groups of people dance on stage as she sang, letting others sing for her when she went up to them. The best part of the concert was when she gave eye contact to someone and sang to them. I was one of those people. I shook as she sang to me, in awe of the moment.

After her performance, she began signing her EP for people.

I had luckily gotten in line a few minutes before it had ended, so it would only be a short ten minutes before meeting her. There were a lot of weird people in line, this one woman, smoked a cigarette infront of a group of five year olds. Like...really?

I waited my ten minutes, so I went up to her, I said "hi," with a reply from Jamie Lynnn saying, "hey there cutie, I saw you out there tonight!" as she looked down to sign my CD. "Yeah, it was a lot of fun," I said. She handed me my CD, and she said, "thanks for coming out tonight!"

I recorded most of the show, so if you'd like to see all the footage I got, message me about a possible trade. ;)

Here's a few screen caps of my footage:

GgGDEoN.jpg

moIJanV.jpg

• Like 2