Has Anyone Been Drunk?

BritsBaby95

today i drank a tiny bit of blueberry liqueur at intense heat, tbh i was

pretty normal, and like an hour when i came home i looked like i'm sort of drunk. lol  :pieceofwhat:

i over slept everything and when i wake up i wanted to go back to sleep.  :yawn:

i respond on alcohol on pretty funny way lol. either i will have a headache, laughing

my ass off or over slept everything and couldn't keep myself awake. 

omg are you a kid? i mean if its your first time alcohol i understand it. when i drink but i dont feel anything anymore tbh.

not the 1st time tbh and i'm an adult :) i did drink before like 1 shot or 2. 

interesing, i don't handle alcohol well and i try not to drink but sometimes 

i like to drink something from time to time.... 

today i drank a tiny bit of blueberry liqueur at intense heat, tbh i was

pretty normal, and like an hour when i came home i looked like i'm sort of drunk. lol  :pieceofwhat:

i over slept everything and when i wake up i wanted to go back to sleep.   :yawn:

i respond on alcohol on pretty funny way lol. either i will have a headache, laughing

my ass off or over slept everything and couldn't keep myself awake. 

gurl u can't handle a thing bb <3

btw 

i'm hangover r/n i drank beer, vodka, whiskey and more beer 

• Like 1

not the 1st time tbh and i'm an adult :) i did drink before like 1 shot or 2.

interesing, i don't handle alcohol well and i try not to drink but sometimes

i like to drink something from time to time....

i only drink like once a month and then not much. i dont really miss my teenage years when i used to be drunk almost every weekend

• Like 1

Not really haha, but a couple of times my friend and I would go to their houses and go to the alcohol cabinets and try shots and then go back to school :gloria:

for real? that's brave :o i wouldn't be able to think clear since an alcohol makes 

me lol so hard that i can't stop laughing my ass off for 10 mins even a beer! lmao  :thatsfunny:

no never I see a paddy power whiskey bottle in the shop get angry and want to smash it. Cos thats what my mum drank for years every day when she was a raging drunk during my childhood. Never want to self inflict my self to be a sick person passed out vomiting, shaking, being in bed and behaving crazy having people sing you auld lang syne to calm you down in the summer. i permanently hate new years i go to bed early and skip it cos it depresses me.don't drink if you drink to get drunk thats a problem.

• Like 1