Britney Spears Responses To Meagan Jonson! #justkeepdancing

News

meg and britney 2

We did it Britney Army!

Britney Spears responded to 13 year old Meagan Johnson's story:

I am 13 years old from Phenix City, Alabama. When I was 7 I had a ruptured brain aneurysm and was airlifted to Scottish Rite Childrens Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. The first week the doctors told my parents not to expect a good outcome. During a procedure to see how bad the bleed was, I had a stroke and it affected my left side. I had a 10 hour brain surgery, afterwards I couldnt speak for 6 weeks. I had to communicate on a dry erase board and became very depressed. I didnt want to smile or communicate. Special visitors came to the hospital like cheerleaders, clowns and dogs for therapy to cheer us up, but nothing worked. Until.... one day someone played one of my cds. The first song did nothing, but the next song was Toxic by Britney Spears-I smiled, tried moving my hips and lifting my arm waving it back and forth in the air trying to dance. That song was incorporated in ALL Therapy Sessions. It has been our hope to get my story to Britney. My parents said as an entertainer and mother, she would appreciate knowing the impact and role she played on my recovery. We have been trying for 6 years through radio stations, emails and all social media, with no luck. Hopefully with your help, my wish will finally come true. I just want to thank her and let her know how much I appreciate her and tell her my story. Thank you!

Meagan came to Britney-Galaxy asking for help to post her story so that Britney can see how she has help Meagan through her struggles in life. Hours went buy and the word was spreading fast about Meagan's story. FINALLY Britney heard Meagan's story and wrote a special message to Meagan on facebook. Check out what Britney wrote:

Thank you for sharing your incredible story, Maegan! I’m so inspired by you and I’m touched my music helped you get through such a difficult time. ‪#‎JustKeepDancing‬, sweetie!! You are AMAZING! ❤❤❤

We are so glad you got your dream come true Meagan and thank you for having Britney-Galaxy be apart of it. You are a hero and a fighter to the Britney Army and we LOVE you!!! We are ALWAYS here for you XOXOXOXOXOX

#JustKeepDancing

world ends 1

Read it on our mainsite!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days