Anyone Here Have A Husky?

I've always wanted to get a husky (miniature one) but I never see mini ones sold where I live, only the normal huskies are sold.. Anyways I've looked at a husky months ago and it was a puppy, tried to get it but it was too much money, if anyone has a husky are they good dogs? are they hyper/calm? can they really escape in the house/outside (I've seen YT vids about them escaping just about anything) Just wondering in case I get one someday :selenerz: thanks 

yes I'm bored btw :goaway:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

omg nick I want one too! :gloria: I'm not joking, I talked about it with my family and everything about deciding what kinda dog to get

I over slept now I'm cooking dinner :goaway:

• Like 1

omg nick I want one too! :gloria: I'm not joking, I talked about it with my family and everything about deciding what kinda dog to get

I over slept now I'm cooking dinner :goaway:

They're my favorite type of dog tbh :gloria: i want one with the 2 diff colored eyes (the all white huskies are cute too but i think i want the colored one idk)

But nini it's almost 10:30 at night :goaway:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

They're my favorite type of dog tbh :gloria: i want one with the 2 diff colored eyes (the all white huskies are cute too but i think i want the colored one idk)

But nini it's almost 10:30 at night :goaway:

yea they're so pretty, they look like wolves :selenerz:

Don't judge :goaway:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Ikr, If i got one I wouldnt know what to name it though, i had a names picked out but I forgot them :gloria:

I'm not judging, I just had leftover cake :goaway:

I know what I would want to name mine :selenerz:

Tell em that's it's my birthday (selena's song)  :goaway:

Siberian Huskies are very intelligent dogs, but also very stubborn. They are born for running long distances and WILL try to find a way to escape the yard to feed that need, they need to be out on a leash or supervised at all times in a fenced in yard, never leave them unattended. They can figure out how to work doorknobs so watch for that, also faucets, really watch for that or they'll flood your bathroom... or house. They are also one of the notorious breeds if bored with destroy your house if they don't have the proper toys or exercise. One of my aunts husky's loved to eat socks. lol They are a very loving dog, they love kids, most are very laid back, some can be hyper, just depends. One of their main traits is that they are very vocal they looove to back talk. If they don't like something or don't want to do something they'll tell you.

Huskies need the right owner to care for them. A lot of them get taken back to the breeders because they either grow out of the puppy stage "cute stage", the people just can't handle the husky attitude or are too time consuming (exercise).

I know that sounds a little bit more con than pro but really it just depends on how they're brought up and the owner.. huskies are really great dogs, they really are.

Just a bit of info from a person who loves and who has grown up with huskies.

I currently don't have any huskies at the moment but I do have a Pit Bull and they're very similar to huskies I've come to realize. haha

Edit: Also if you are looking for a beautiful husky to call your own, look for a reliable breeder, no back yard breeders or puppy mills. 

Hope this helps :)

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

You would name it Birthday? :selenerz:

I think I would name mine about a story of a girl named Lucky :goaway:

no, I was singing birthday because you had leftover cake :selenerz: I would name it Hunter :goaway:

that's cute :goaway:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Siberian Huskies are very intelligent dogs, but also very stubborn. They are born for running long distances and WILL try to find a way to escape the yard to feed that need, they need to be out on a leash or supervised at all times in a fenced in yard, never leave them unattended. They can figure out how to work doorknobs so watch for that, also faucets, really watch for that or they'll flood your bathroom... or house. They are also one of the notorious breeds if bored with destroy your house if they don't have the proper toys or exercise. One of my aunts husky's loved to eat socks. lol They are a very loving dog, they love kids, most are very laid back, some can be hyper, just depends. One of their main traits is that they are very vocal they looove to back talk. If they don't like something or don't want to do something they'll tell you.

Huskies need the right owner to care for them. A lot of them get taken back to the breeders because they either grow out of the puppy stage "cute stage", the people just can't handle the husky attitude or are too time consuming (exercise).

I know that sounds a little bit more con than pro but really it just depends on how they're brought up and the owner.. huskies are really great dogs, they really are.

I currently don't have any huskies at the moment but I do have a Pit Bull and they're very similar to huskies I've come to realize. haha

omg such a smart breed :umomg:

this is so interesting :o thanks, this helped me as well! :P

omg such a smart breed :umomg:

this is so interesting :o thanks, this helped me as well! :P

Yup they are extremely smart. One time my aunt went out for a bit and came back to an empty ziplock bag that had chips or something like that in it and he opened it no teeth marks or anything left behind. They can learn to talk and sing with you as well. Same one learned the Star Wars theme song. He was a beautiful red husky which sadly passed away last year at 15. :'(

and you're very welcome :)

Edit: Also if you are looking for a beautiful husky to call your own, look for a reliable breeder, no back yard breeders or puppy mills. 

Thank you :) It gets me nervous to think they can learn how to open door knobs :gloria:

Thank you :) It gets me nervous to think they can learn how to open door knobs :gloria:

You're Welcome :)

haha yea they're quick and sneaky like that. My aunt used to foster huskies and a few of them flooded the bathroom because they figured out how the faucets worked. They're excellent escape artists too we've had to chase a few of them before because they got out of the house. but all in all they're a joy to have around.

You're Welcome :)

haha yea they're quick and sneaky like that. My aunt used to foster huskies and a few of them flooded the bathroom because they figured out how the faucets worked. They're excellent escape artists too we've had to chase a few of them before because they got out of the house. but all in all they're a joy to have around.

Omg i would cry if it ever escaped :selenerz: thanks :)