July 29Th- Britney Spears In Beverly Hills! #mtvhottest

Leonardo M.

Cute :)

but whoa she went out alone?? am I the only one who thinks this is a huge deal? not because it's bad or anything but because it's very new and different.  :yaknow: I feel like she never goes out alone. like EVER! :yakno: and I think that's her dad's decision for her because primeney went out alone all the time :tbh:

if this is the case, I think the c-ship could be on its way to the harbor  :yas:

• Like 1

but whoa she went out alone?? am I the only one who thinks this is a huge deal? not because it's bad or anything but because it's very new and different.  :yaknow: I feel like she never goes out alone. like EVER! :yakno: and I think that's her dad's decision for her because primeney went out alone all the time :tbh:

if this is the case, I think the c-ship could be on its way to the harbor  :yas:

Or her father doesn't know and she'll get some trouble at home :queenie: 

Yes, it's weird to see her without a bodyguard or anything. It must be refreshing to have some time to be alone! I just hope the paparazzi didn't bother her too much and just took a couple of pictures and left.

a great look for her tbh she never goes wrong with jeans. but her hair looks a lot lighter now! musta bleached in the Hawaii sun!

I think she dyed it, her roots looked darker in the candids from the other day. I wish she had retouched her colored tips too, I want to see her with colorful hair on POM  :crying1:

Yes, it's weird to see her without a bodyguard or anything. It must be refreshing to have some time to be alone! I just hope the paparazzi didn't bother her too much and just took a couple of pictures and left.

:yestbh: I hope it was refreshing for her :) I really hope this means what I think it means tho  :crying1:

:yes::tbh:

She was probably like "what do I have to lose? I don't go out with friends and I will just spend my allowance right now anyways :queenflopga: "

I feel bad saying that but it's kinda true tbh

Yass, Brinni's going through her second rebellious phase, get ready because Blackout 2.0 is really coming this time! Her new single "It's my bedtime and I'll pass it if I want to" will be out really soon ;)

• Like 1