July 25 - Britney Grabbing Starbucks In Hawaii

Jenlicious

this is an opinion, sorry.

And no one denied these pic are in better quality or that old ones were blurry.

This why I'm talking about, I don't get what are you trying to prove.

Eh I guess it could be taken as an opinion since some people like to jump to conclusions and overreact over everything. I don't believe that should happen though :aintevenmad:

Again I wasn't trying to "prove" anything. I'm not saying oh because of these photos she clearly didn't get injections. None of us know what she did or didn't do, and saying she did something because of a couple of bad photos is foolish. No one can say for certain she did and no one can say for certain she didn't. We don't know and we don't need to be jumping to conclusions. The end

Eh I guess it could be taken as a opinion since some people like to jump to conclusions and overreact over everything. I don't believe that should happen though :aintevenmad:

Again I wasn't trying to "prove" anything. I'm not sayin oh because of these photos she clearly didn't get injections. None of us know what she did or didn't do, and saying she did something because of a couple of bad photos is foolish. No one can say for certain she did and no one can say for certain she didn't. We don't know and we don't need to be jumping to conclusions. The end

I don't know if we should judge based on them or not , I don't have an opinion on that.  But I agree with you, we can't really confirm why her lips looked like that there. It might have been the lighting, shadows , fillers, a face she made or whatever, we'll never know... but we can't discard possibilities either :P

• Like 1

...And kids, this is what happens when your favorite artist doesn't do anything exciting in years(Shade intended). You end up fighting over stupid things, like puffy lips...
:trollney:  

We need a leaked song or anything.
This fanbase sometimes is like a group of sexual frustrated people  :lmfaoo:

...And kids, this is what happens when your favorite artist doesn't do anything exciting in years(Shade intended). You end up fighting over stupid things, like puffy lips...

This fanbase sometimes is like a group of sexual frustrated people  :lmfaoo:

Hopefully the return of POM will bring something exciting next week  :pieceofwhat:

So then why are so quick to say u were "right" if "nobody knows"

What is the truth ?

:gloria:

Girl stop being in denial .. What looks morning to u ? and whats looks afternoon? Especially since they were taken on the same day ..

Because I am right that we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions based off bad photos. Morning and afternoon is irrelevant. You don't know whether she got injections or if they were just bad photos. Which is what I've been saying from the start

@Bkackout

sis i know that from the beginning but people don;t see clearly

I always tell these kids, DON'T JUDGE THE BLURRY PICTURESSS

Yea Cjm. I always said.and i always hated saying it but...

tumblr_nnbzkoVfBO1qdp8oso1_400.jpg

tumblr_nphrhzu6Ge1slzkq8o1_540.gif

The delusion of a person who cant tell whats morning and whats afternoon

Ur embarrassing ur self sis

This fanbase sometimes is like a group of sexual frustrated people :lmfaoo:

Um what does sex have to do with this ?

I think its obvious who is sexually fustrated , is everything ok in ur personal life? Things working ok for ya?

The sad thing is that u guys are quite over dramatic tbh , britney has been killing it on stage what would be the drama for?

Um we're not being dramatic? We're just saying that there are some people that will definitely find something to complain about. I know how good she's been this year, trust me, I do, but even then I've seen a lot of people complaining about her performances.

• Like 2

The sad thing is that you're probably right :orangu:

Everyone, y'all should start saving sassy gifs for all the fights that are going to happen from now on  :pieceofwhat:

"She's halfassing the dance. And not even putting any effort on lipsyncing anigif_enhanced-buzz-20565-1424877696-5."

"Not a single change on the show. Only a new tacky outfit that she probably bought on Target or Sears for less than $50 tumblr_loyvy7IGV61qzxi1qo1_400.gif"

"WTF she removed that flawless part from the choreography? I swear she's so fucking lazy tumblr_inline_n1s1hbBjJh1qbfqhf.gif"

"More hideous makeup & ratchet wigs. Have been her kids painting with crayolas over her face or what? tumblr_lhs7apemgc1qbgzu7.gif"

"She looks so fat. She probably has been only eating Cheetos & drinking faps in Hawaiianigif_enhanced-buzz-7617-1378778105-9.g."

"When we thought M&G pics couldn't get worse... 86cbf2ca305c204f6625c8670b513d9a.jpg"

This and so much more in 7 days.  :pieceofwhat:  

• Like 3

Um we're not being dramatic? We're just saying that there are some people that will definitely find something to complain about. I know how good she's been this year, trust me, I do, but even then I've seen a lot of people complaining about her performances.

I mean dont get me wrong Ive been keeping updated on here through out her performances but I haven't really seen drama over her performances , i have seen some drama over her costumes tho

I mean dont get me wrong Ive been keeping updated on here through out her performances but I haven't really seen drama over her performances , i have seen some drama over her costumes tho

I have, I can't really remember what's been said but I know people complained about her, but that's nothing new, some people could see Onyxney resurrected on stage and still say that she looks like a zombie  :pieceofwhat:

"She's halfassing the dance. And not even putting any effort on lipsyncing anigif_enhanced-buzz-20565-1424877696-5."

"Not a single change on the show. Only a new tacky outfit that she probably bought on Target or Sears for less than $50 tumblr_loyvy7IGV61qzxi1qo1_400.gif"

"WTF she removed that flawless part from the choreography? I swear she's so fucking lazy tumblr_inline_n1s1hbBjJh1qbfqhf.gif"

"More hideous makeup & ratchet wigs. Have been her kids painting with crayolas over her face or what? tumblr_lhs7apemgc1qbgzu7.gif"

"She looks so fat. She probably has been only eating Cheetos & drinking faps in Hawaiianigif_enhanced-buzz-7617-1378778105-9.g."

"When we thought M&G pics couldn't get worse... 86cbf2ca305c204f6625c8670b513d9a.jpg"

This and so much more in 7 days.  :pieceofwhat:  

I'm praying for her to slay so hard that people will have no other choice but to use this gif 

tumblr_nmfk3gCwXB1ttaefio1_250.gif

Slay that stage like I know you can Brichney, I have faith in you  :crying1:

• Like 1

Look im not trying to put u on blast because I know u and heather are on the DT but if u want u can pm me and I can show u some great comebacks because your comebacks are dumb asf

No tea no shade just saying

this ain't about comebacks boo not everything has to do with comebacks, i don't like fighting other britney stans because i show respect..  :thatsright:

this ain't about comebacks boo not everything has to do with comebacks, i don't like fighting other britney stans because i show respect.. :thatsright:

I laughed at the parts when u said "this aint about comebacks" & "I show respect"

U try real hard with comebacks tbh and u show no signs of respect just pointing that out

I laughed at the parts when u said "this aint about comebacks" & "I show respect"

U try real hard with comebacks tbh and u show no signs of respect just pointing that out

aha okay sure. 

Ya kno wat

I SHOW RESPECT.