July 25 - Britney Grabbing Starbucks In Hawaii

Jenlicious

That's not what I said. Please use your reading comprehension skills if they exist

Its the way ur making it out to be hunty , but now see a delusional person wouldnt own up to that .. Its ok heather hunty we see ur ways

By the way I have been always curious to know .. Um how does Britneys ass smell? Since ur always stuck up in it

Please tell me I would most definitely like to know

Its the way ur making it out to be hunty , but now see a delusional person wouldnt own up to that .. Its ok heather hunty we see ur ways

By the way I have been always curious to know .. Um how does Britneys ass smell? Since ur always stuck up in it

What ass though? :idc1:  Britney doesn't poop 

No I'm not making it seem that way either. I said that they were obviously taken at different times yet you're the one trying to say which were taken first and when. I said the photos from yesterday were blurry with shadows on her face. Those are what facts are, those things are undeniable. I did not say it's because of the shadows I simply said that they are present in the photos because they are

No I'm not making it seem that way either. I said that they were obviously taken at different times yet you're the one trying to say which were taken first and when. I said the photos from yesterday were blurry with shadows on her face. Those are what facts are, those things are undeniable. I did not say it's because of the shadows I simply said that they are present in the photos because they are

The first pic is obviously morning sweetie come on now werent u talking about lighting and shadows ? I mean u should be an expert right

They were both taken on the same day annits obviously not night time

The first pic is obviously morning sweetie come on now werent u talking about lighting and shadows ? I mean u should be an expert right

They were both taken on the same day annits obviously not night time

None of us know what time of day the pictures were taken.

@Bkackout

She looks great! I'm loving her hair!

I knew her lips were fine lmfao, they were just bad pictures  :)

sis i know that from the beginning but people don;t see clearly 

I'd really LOVE to see what everyone who was attacking me has to say now. Looks like I was right :queenflopga:

She looks great!

I always tell these kids, DON'T JUDGE THE BLURRY PICTURESSS

Yea heather u are so right , we have no other candids besides her sipping out of a straw that just so proves you are right about everything
:gloria:

Yea Cjm. I always said.and i always hated saying it but...

tumblr_nnbzkoVfBO1qdp8oso1_400.jpg

tumblr_nphrhzu6Ge1slzkq8o1_540.gif

• Like 1

And I was right? My claim from the beginning was not to judge bad photos and here are better photos where were able to see more?

Are you serious? :idgi:  right about what? If you don't know when they were taken then what's the point of getting more pics where we can " see more" clearly? We can't judge if her lips were swollen or not based on this.

Are you serious? :idgi: right about what? If you don't know when they were taken then what's the point of getting more pics where we can " see more" clearly? We can't judge if her lips were swollen or not based on this.

I was right in the fact that we shouldn't be making conclusions based off of bad blurry pictures. How many different ways do you want me to say it?

I was right in the fact that we shouldn't be making conclusions based off of bad blurry pictures. How many different ways do you want me to say it?

How exactly are you right about that? I mean ,that's not a fact , that's your opinion.   :gloria:  and what does it have to do with these pics?

You're making no sense :gloria:

How exactly are you right about that? I mean ,that's not a fact , that's your opinion. :gloria: and what does it have to with these pics?

You're making no sense :gloria:

:orangu:

It's not an opinion that the photos from yesterday were blurry. It's not an opinion that these photos today are clearer. And it's not an opinion that we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions based off of photos. I've said it as many ways as I can now if you don't get it then you never will