Britney Spears Considers Two-Year Renewal At Axis At Planet Hollywood? #pieceofme

JonHardy!

They don't usually put them up this far in advance.

The thing is Britney still hasnt signed the contract , so she still has a decision to make .. Enews already confirmed that the story is true and thats why Britney is in Hawaii to think about her decision

They said Britney is wrestling with it because he doesnt know what to do .. If she really wanted to go thru with it she would of signed it already.. Shes clearly having second thoughts

• Like 1

The thing is Britney still hasnt signed the contract , so she still has a decision to make .. Enews already confirmed that the story is true and thats why Britney is in Hawaii to think about her decision

They said Britney is wrestling with it because he doesnt know what to do .. If she really wanted to go thru with it she would of signed it already.. Shes clearly having second thoughts

If you wanna believe this story. Honestly it sounds like e is just picking it up from this and running with it. It's more likely than not Britney will stay in Vegas.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Because those dates hadn't been released yet until she made the announcement.

Since we already knew the show would last until december 2015, I really thought that the BIG announcement was for 3 more months after that......oh team Britney does it again to me......

• Like 1

Where did it say they talked to her camp? All I saw was "we can confirm"

Well they talked to sources close to her (same thing)

And obviously if they are confirming something thats because they got in contact with her team

If u didnt know how Enews, Extra , accesshollywood works... They get the stories going around and they get in contact with the Artists team to see whether its true or not and that when they confirm it ... They just dont throw tabloid stories out there like that

The facts are right in front of u (not someones opinion) and u still choose not to believe it .. Idky tbh

Well they talked to sources close to her (same thing)

And obviously if they are confirming something thats because they got in contact with her team

If u didnt know how Enews, Extra , accesshollywood works... They get the stories going around and they get in contact with the Artists team to see whether its true or not and that when they confirm it ... They just dont throw tabloid stories out there like that

The facts are right in front of u (not someones opinion) and u still choose not to believe it .. Idky tbh

Because that's not exactly facts, nor are they saying they can confirm it because they spoke to Britney's team. Like I said, to me it sounds like they're just repeating the same story. But, at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. Because I am 95% certain Britney will continue in Vegas. Whether the extension has been signed as we speak or not.

Because that's not exactly facts, nor are they saying they can confirm it because they spoke to Britney's team. Like I said, to me it sounds like they're just repeating the same story. But, at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. Because I am 95% certain Britney will continue in Vegas. Whether the extension has been signed as we speak or not.

Ugh god the delusion .. Ok well go ahead and think what u feel sweetie

Beyonce_laugh.gif

There's pros and cons to her staying or going.

If she stays the pluses for her is that her schedule would be stable, her kids would have to do less travel to see her and such. She has a guaranteed venue and her contract only has to be worked out the one time (as it has already). She gets to further strengthen her presence in vegas and leave a bigger legacy there. If she leaves vegas but then decides she wants to come back she'll have more artists like her to compete with and it could be harder for her brand to stand out if she's also performing at the same time as say J.Lo, Janet, Mariah etc. If she stays and also releases her next album she's going to be in a bind because it would be hard to commit to an extensive promo schedule for the album while also maintaining the show.

The upside to her leaving, it frees up her time to focus on the next album, she'll most likely tour in support of it, that tour would be more flexible, more fans have an easier chance to see her. Plus once she's done with B9 she can rest after. Downside is things are just not as guranteed if she leaves Vegas.

If I was her, I'd probably agree to the extension but I would cut the amount of shows in half so that I could put the finishing touches on B9. I would have the label figure out which songs will be singles ahead of the release and make music videos for those songs all at once to have them ready to go. Then I would make select appearances at high impact events and either perform or show face. I would also do another documentary but maybe make it a multi-installment 30 minute docuseries instead of one hour long special so that it would extend my promo without me having to actually continue to promote. After vegas wraps I'd then rest up and go on a quick 10 city north american tour followed by a short break and then a 10 stop world tour.

But of course I'm not Britney so we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1