Britney Spears Considers Two-Year Renewal At Axis At Planet Hollywood? #pieceofme

JonHardy!

http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/jul/24/britney-spears-considers-two-year-renewal-axis-pla/

As Britney Spears closes in on the end of her two-year residency, “Britney: Piece of Me,” at Axis at Planet Hollywood, the pop princess finds herself wrestling with a tough decision.

After completing New Year’s Eve shows at Axis, Britney ends her run of 142 shows on Jan. 3. What does she do next?

Vegas Deluxe has learned that Caesars Entertainment executives are “very eager to have her back.” I was told: “There’s a new two-year-residency offer on the table after negotiations were concluded last week.”

But Britney herself — not her father or management team — will make the final decision to stay or go. She took off this week for a Hawaii vacation with her two sons to think about the offer.

“This is an exciting time in her career,” one of her closest friends told me. “She’s torn. She absolutely loves doing her ‘Piece of Me’ show on the Strip and living part time in Las Vegas, but she’s got to tackle a new album — and that’s a major commitment just by itself.

“Additionally, her incredible Las Vegas success has attracted many new big-gig concert offers worldwide. “

Britney has promised a final answer by mid-November. If she decides not to renew, then fans have just a few more dates in the fall and winter to see her show. Britney returns to Planet Hollywood from Aug. 5 through Sept. 9 and again Oct. 7, with the last shows currently set for New Year’s Weekend.

“It really is a case of it might happen or might not, but it’s entirely her call. It really is a case of seeing her show now in case she brings it to an end. Everybody from hotel executives to her cast and crew are waiting on pins and needles for her final decision,” her confidante told me.

“She’s in a very contented place at the moment. She’s been really happy with her Las Vegas run and loves doing the show. Britney has already had well more than 100 sold-out shows. There’s been huge word of mouth as the hottest show ticket in town, and she really put Planet Hollywood back in the forefront.

“It’s been an extraordinary success for everybody, and Britney started a new wave of other pop stars wanting Las Vegas residencies. Jennifer Lopez arrives on her heels, and there also are Janet Jackson’s shows.

“Many other pop stars now want Las Vegas opportunities as a result of what Britney achieved, and they are coming. That also weighs on her mind as to what happens if she decides to move out of town. The impact she made with her residency can’t be underestimated.

“The negotiations are concluded. The dollars and dates have all been agreed upon. The offer has been made. It’s totally up to her now as to what she plans for her future.

“All she has to do is say yes or no. It’s a huge decision, and she wanted to go to Hawaii with her boys to try and give herself time away from everybody and everything in Las Vegas and Los Angeles to arrive at the right and best decision.

“Her fans may even help her decision. It’s a difficult decision for Britney. She wants to be loyal but at the same time is grappling with other professional opportunities.

“There’s nothing more now but to wait.”

Vegas DeLuxe will continue to monitor this developing story until Britney announces her decision this fall.

• Like 1

She already said she's changing the show "next year". Tbh, Britney's staying in Vegas for as long as it keeps making her money, happy and allowing her the freedoms to work and be with her kids the way she wants.

Yes that's probably true. It's not what I want but it makes sense, at least while her kids are so little. Maybe when they are older she will resume her career full blast.

Yes that's probably true. It's not what I want but it makes sense, at least while her kids are so little. Maybe when they are older she will resume her career full blast.

If she doesn't have any more children by then I could see it happening. I could also see her having more kids and continuing her life the way it is now

If she doesn't have any more children by then I could see it happening. I could also see her having more kids and continuing her life the way it is now

Yeah...but she has no man now so............I miss Charlie :bitchney: .....I'm scared Papa Spears will find her another David Lucado :dontlike:

I dont know if he was right or not, she seemed REALLY happy when she was with him! And I agree, she can find her own man, but I'm not sure they let her. I feel sad for her :crying1:

I agree they seemed happy together but we only know what we saw in pictures, obviously something happened and he wasn't the right one

:frenchy: please. Her father doesn't even live in California you honestly think he's picking out boyfriends for his daughter? No

I agree they seemed happy together but we only know what we saw in pictures, obviously something happened and he wasn't the right one

:frenchy: please. Her father doesn't even live in California you honestly think he's picking out boyfriends for his daughter? No

:o  he does it through Tinder

I plan to go down on August 05 - So  I will make up my mind after this date. Whether I want to go back and see her again.

I am kinda worried.  That is her day back after her long assed vacation. :tea:

Will she be nervous :boring:   :/out of practice /not feeling it :idc1: /low energy :notimeforu:    ?    

Or will she be super happy :wahlykeomg: , all fit bodied :tomh: , and busting out some fresh energy :fyea: , and new PG routine. :gaspy:

I'm so scurred :thatsright:

slave-4-u.gif

You want a #PieceOfMe?

It looks like Britney is making a big decision on her Hawaii trip. According to Las Vegas Sun, Caesars entertainment, are very eager to have her back for another two years but our homegirl is a little "torn" about making the decision. Take a look at the article below:

As Britney Spears closes in on the end of her two-year residency, “Britney: Piece of Me,” at Axis at Planet Hollywood, the pop princess finds herself wrestling with a tough decision.

After completing New Year’s Eve shows at Axis, Britney ends her run of 142 shows on Jan. 3. What does she do next?

Vegas Deluxe has learned that Caesars Entertainment executives are “very eager to have her back.” I was told: “There’s a new two-year-residency offer on the table after negotiations were concluded last week.”

But Britney herself — not her father or management team — will make the final decision to stay or go. She took off this week for a Hawaii vacation with her two sons to think about the offer.

“This is an exciting time in her career,” one of her closest friends told me. “She’s torn. She absolutely loves doing her ‘Piece of Me’ show on the Strip and living part time in Las Vegas, but she’s got to tackle a new album — and that’s a major commitment just by itself.

“Additionally, her incredible Las Vegas success has attracted many new big-gig concert offers worldwide. “

Britney has promised a final answer by mid-November. If she decides not to renew, then fans have just a few more dates in the fall and winter to see her show. Britney returns to Planet Hollywood from Aug. 5 through Sept. 9 and again Oct. 7, with the last shows currently set for New Year’s Weekend.

“It really is a case of it might happen or might not, but it’s entirely her call. It really is a case of seeing her show now in case she brings it to an end. Everybody from hotel executives to her cast and crew are waiting on pins and needles for her final decision,” her confidante told me.

“She’s in a very contented place at the moment. She’s been really happy with her Las Vegas run and loves doing the show. Britney has already had well more than 100 sold-out shows. There’s been huge word of mouth as the hottest show ticket in town, and she really put Planet Hollywood back in the forefront.

“It’s been an extraordinary success for everybody, and Britney started a new wave of other pop stars wanting Las Vegas residencies. Jennifer Lopez arrives on her heels, and there also are Janet Jackson’s shows.

“Many other pop stars now want Las Vegas opportunities as a result of what Britney achieved, and they are coming. That also weighs on her mind as to what happens if she decides to move out of town. The impact she made with her residency can’t be underestimated.

“The negotiations are concluded. The dollars and dates have all been agreed upon. The offer has been made. It’s totally up to her now as to what she plans for her future.

“All she has to do is say yes or no. It’s a huge decision, and she wanted to go to Hawaii with her boys to try and give herself time away from everybody and everything in Las Vegas and Los Angeles to arrive at the right and best decision.

“Her fans may even help her decision. It’s a difficult decision for Britney. She wants to be loyal but at the same time is grappling with other professional opportunities.

“There’s nothing more now but to wait.”

Vegas DeLuxe will continue to monitor this developing story until Britney announces her decision this fall.

What do you guys think Britney should do? Would you want her in vegas for another 2 years or would you like to see her tour again?  We have already made a poll on universe about this debate, so far a lot of fans would like Miss. Spears to tour again. You have to also remember fans that Britney also needs to do what is best for her family as well, which is why we can understand she is torn right now. Whatever choice Britney makes, we will always support it a 100%!

Click here to take the poll and discuss with us!

Read it on our mainsite!

She already said she's changing the show "next year". Tbh, Britney's staying in Vegas for as long as it keeps making her money, happy and allowing her the freedoms to work and be with her kids the way she wants.

She did say that but at the same time she still has an opportunity to get out of it since theres no dates put up