Kinky Sex Is The Best

rafael_remy

Everything in moderation

including moderation :werk:

i want to say yes.... but we haven't had sex since february.... ugh he always put the same excuse over and over

grab him and look to him in the eyes and scream "i need you to fuck me right now!!. dont you understand that  i need some fun?" :crying1:

trust me, it works! :xf1:

grab him and look to him in the eyes and scream "i need you to fuck me right now!!. dont you understand that  i need some fun?" :crying1:

trust me, it works! :xf1:

then he will reply.. i can't i live with my rommies and visits are not allowed (cuse the house is rented by a married couple (Round the 40s) and he always says that) 

then he will reply.. i can't i live with my rommies and visits are not allowed (cuse the house is rented by a married couple (Round the 40s) and he always says that) 

then just take him to the cheapest motel of the city and be so nasty as you want it :D

surprisely he would come up with a lame ass excuse 

damn!, then jerk off is the only exit, cause i can be a nasty whore, but i'll never betray my bf. i hope you too :xf1:

but! if it gets a full year without sex, then just break up :frenchy:

I give you this advice, because your friend kyros, i am :awww:

If a guy told me he wanted to have kinky sex I wouldn´t hook up with him tbh  :mygawd:

I mean I love sex, hard sex and trying new things etc, but that just seems gross to me ugh  :o

But everyone has its tastes  :)

What kind of kinky sex are u refering to? lol :o

I´m from Spain so maybe I´m getting it wrong, but isn´t kinky sex when they pee on each other?  :awkwarddd:    :mygawd:

OMGOSH!!! HAHA I think kinky sex has a lot of things but it doesn't specifically mean you have to pee on someone LOL omgosh ewww~!!!

There's like blindfolds, handcuffs... feathers... chocolate, toys etc. 

It could be anything you find kinky and sexy... 

Oh gosh pee?  :mygawd:

If kinky sex includes chocolate on your body, whiped cream, or dressing yeah I´m into that stuff  ;)

Not on the weird ones tho  :byebitch:

yeah other people's definition of 'kinky' may be different from yours... and likewise... lol

Yeah and fetishes are kinda kinky too haha but some people have a fetish for pee eww lol! #NotJudgement but still...  :o

damn!, then jerk off is the only exit, cause i can be a nasty whore, but i'll never betray my bf. i hope you too :xf1:

but! if it gets a full year without sex, then just break up :frenchy:

I give you this advice, because your friend kyros, i am :awww:

yeah no matter how horny i am i will NEVER betray him ever 

but yeah i'm very desesperated 

yeah other people's definition of 'kinky' may be different from yours... and likewise... lol

Yeah and fetishes are kinda kinky too haha but some people have a fetish for pee eww lol! #NotJudgement but still...  :o

I´m not judging people, but I think it´s really gross  :byebitch:  tho other less weird things can spice things up  ;)