Would You Like To See Britney Extend Vegas For 2 More Years?

Would you like to see Britney extend Vegas for 2 more years?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Britney extend Vegas for 2 more years?

If that means she'd change the show (and I mean real changes) then yes! That would mean that I'd get to see her performing consistenly through two more years. I know you want her to stop because you want her to tour, but keep in mind that once she finishes Vegas she'll take a long break and you won't see her touring for a while either. 

In my case I wouldn't be able to see her even if she came to my country because it'd be too expensive, so the best option for me is the one that allows me to see her performing for the longest time :)

• Like 1

No only because I cant afford it and if she stays there forever then that would kind of be disappointing but I would say yes because shes happy there and seems comfortable with the shows, crowd, place, etc. also its better for her kids too since theyre there with her.. I just want a world tour, I love Vegas and if she wants to stay there thats her idea but I would prefer a tour because shes been there for quite some time

• Like 1

Sadly she already is , she said shes going to change the show around next year

I WANT A FUCKING WORLD TOUR THO! I cant with hher performing on that small ass stage and performing for only 4,000+ ppl ... She needs to go on tour ... Remember when she toured in mexico & there was over 80,000 ppl ????!!!! That was music to my ears watching it on youtube and hearing all them screams for ha

Um no.

Vegas has been a stupid idea since the beginning.

Not everyone can afford a trip there (hotel, plane, driving, etc.) It's stupid.

She should just go on tour instead.

I've never seen her before and can't because I'm not spending all this money just for one concert.

Exactly why Im not going ! Dont get me wrong I have the money and I live in California but I did my calculations and Im still spending over a thousand

$500 on a hotel ($100 a night)

$300 POM tickets (not a nose bleed person)

$100 Bus ticket

$300 for food & spending (have u seen the food & britney stor out there? EXPENSIVE)

Theres no way Im spending this much on just one concert alone.. When I went to the circus tour I spent $240 for 2 tickets and $100 on drinks & merch ..

Britney tour:

$340

Vegas:

Over a thousand dollars (hell no) and fans that live outside of the states end up spending over $5,000

• Like 2

No imo, however, I do understand that's her happy place, she feels comfortable while doing it, if she wants to completely be irrelevant and retire peacefully, i say go for it.

It's been a fun ride while it lasted..

I hate to say this but thats exactly what Vegas is doing now .. Vegas sucks the relevancy out of artists

I get that being in vegas is more of a stable lifestyle for her & her kids & i wouldn't mind if she stayed there if she changes the show. but I'd rather see her tour since i can't go to vegas there's just something about her on tour that i miss seeing.

No. She needs to leave on a high note (no pun intended lol). She's already pioneered young pop star Vegas show, and now JLo and Moo are jumping on the bandwagon; she needs to leave before she becomes Barry Manilow or the Osmonds.

You're damn right. She has opened doors for other popstars. She had her time. She needs to re-invent herself....

• Like 2