I'm Sick Of People Body Shaming Mariah Carey

blackoutbaby09

Like when people call her "Moo" or call her fat or something....It's just really pathetic, and in the end it's bullying. I'm okay with people having different tastes in music and stuff, but when it gets to the point where you have to make fun of somebody's body size it becomes nothing but petty abuse.

Beauty comes in multiple sizes!

:idc1:

• Awesome 1

:orangu:

I don't find it cute when people use it as an insult :orangu:

I like your Selma signature btw. Were you influenced by our iconic member Jay? :sew:

You can't deny cows are cute, tho :nowaygif:

I wouldn't mind being called a cow :sew: or a bull- :iwannago:

And If Mariah was a cow she would moo whistle notes- :yay1::ohnice:

Thank you :) Hew iz that tho?  *insert idkha.gif*

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

OMG I agree! it's annoying, I hate when people on this forum say stuff like that :ipass:

• Like 1

Maybe people wouldnt make fun of her if she would embrace what she looks like and act proud of it....but when she is overweight and she releases album covers and promotional photos ridiculously photoshopped to give her an amazing body then people are like "WTF" when they see what she really looks like!

uptown_mariah_carey_photoshopped.jpg

It's like a joke!

• Like 1

Maybe people wouldnt make fun of her if she would embrace what she looks like and act proud of it....but when she is overweight and she releases album covers and promotional photos ridiculously photoshopped to give her an amazing body then people are like "WTF" when they see what she really looks like!

It's like a joke!

Yeah this *100 percent.

If the girl actually just sang like she did in the 90's and didn't shift her entire career to this

It's like a joke!

hmm she looked like this for that shoot tho 

BILju-nCAAApm0J.jpg

Mariah+Carey+Mariah+Carey+Twitter+Pics+5

then she dislocated her shoulder and started to gain weight gradually...

It's like a joke!

The picture on the left is Mariah from 2009. The Me. I am Mariah cover was shot in 2013 

This is was she looked like in 2013:

981285_10151667178572766_2005252205_o2.j

4AMdbRK.jpg

so let's not. 

• Like 2

The picture on the left is Mariah from 2009. The Me. I am Mariah cover was shot in 2013 

This is was she looked like in 2013:

981285_10151667178572766_2005252205_o2.j

4AMdbRK.jpg

so let's not. 

hmm she looked like this for that shoot tho 

BILju-nCAAApm0J.jpg

Mariah+Carey+Mariah+Carey+Twitter+Pics+5

then she dislocated her shoulder and started to gain weight gradually...

what wrong with "shifting" her career into that ? How is it  an excuse to make fun of her body? :waitWAT:

I stand by what I said.  She went from being a massive star with a beautiful voice, to letting that voice take a back seat, and came across like a dizzy ditzy sex pot.

Unfortunately she cannot dance or perform, and took her image of quality and substance, to appearing like she lacked that altogether.

After her new boobs she could not sing a note without grasping at them - ever...it kind of became annoying.  There is a backlash that comes with that.  She morphs and alters her body (even when it does not look like that live - to a point of being unrecognizable - setting the standard so high she fails to measure up.  What she is saying is....I cannot accept myself looking this way....any wonders why others too do not.

There is a difference between a day off, a bad day, and outright looking nothing like the image you put out there. Mariah looked smaller on American Idol and that was the first time in ages, and got big right after.  But her record covers resemble a 105 lbs women, she she is more like 175. LBR.  She has the voice, Xtina owned it, but imagine Adele photoshopping herself into a waif, then showing up looking...well like Adele.

Fat shaming aint right....but when  you want to be put on a pedestal and admired for your body, you have to work at your body.  Not just your team's photo shop skills.

If she owned her size, she would be sending a positive healthy message...she in fact does the opposite....perpetuating body image issues and people not accepting themselves. If want to eat all them extra burgers...own it - you'd earn the big girl fan base like Meghan

I stand by what I said.  She went from being a massive star with a beautiful voice, to letting that voice take a back seat, and came across like a dizzy ditzy sex pot.

Unfortunately she cannot dance or perform, and took her image of quality and substance, to appearing like she lacked that altogether.

After her new boobs she could not sing a note without grasping at them - ever...it kind of became annoying.  There is a backlash that comes with that.  She morphs and alters her body (even when it does not look like that live - to a point of being unrecognizable - setting the standard so high she fails to measure up.  What she is saying is....I cannot accept myself looking this way....any wonders why others too do not.

There is a difference between a day off, a bad day, and outright looking nothing like the image you put out there. Mariah looked smaller on American Idol and that was the first time in ages, and got big right after.  But her record covers resemble a 105 lbs women, she she is more like 175. LBR.  She has the voice, Xtina owned it, but imagine Adele photoshopping herself into a waif, then showing up looking...well like Adele.

Fat shaming aint right....but when  you want to be put on a pedestal and admired for your body, you have to work at your body.  Not just your team's photo shop skills.

If she owned her size, she would be sending a positive healthy message...she in fact does the opposite....perpetuating body image issues and people not accepting themselves. If want to eat all them extra burgers...own it - you'd earn the big girl fan base like Meghan

The first time in ages? what the *** are you talkin about? :uhwtf: she was thin most of her career

she looked like this until 2009 

Mariah-Carey2_4.jpg

then she got pregnant with twins! 

mariah-carey-pregnant-tnts-2010-christma

and then she started to lose weight again after they were born. (2011)

in 2012 she looked like this 

MARIAH-CAREY-at-2012-BMI-Urban-Awards-in

she kept on losing weight as you can see in the pictures I posted of american idol.

until december, 2013 when she dislocated her shoulder.

AND her boobs have NOTHING to do with her voice.

Her voice started to mature in 1997

it finished in 2001.

if she has bad vocal moments nowadays it's because she had nodules during her entire  career.

• Like 2

The first time in ages? what the *** are you talkin about? :uhwtf: she was thin most of her career

she looked like this until 2009 

Mariah-Carey2_4.jpg

then she got pregnant with twins! 

mariah-carey-pregnant-tnts-2010-christma

and then she started to lose weight again after they were born. (2011)

in 2012 she looked like this 

MARIAH-CAREY-at-2012-BMI-Urban-Awards-in

she kept on losing weight as you can see in the pictures I posted of american idol.

until december, 2013 when she dislocated her shoulder.

AND her boobs have NOTHING to do with her voice.

Her voice started to mature in 1997

it finished in 2001.

if she has bad vocal moments nowadays it's because she had nodules during her entire  career.

This is a Britney Forum and 2009 was like 6 years ago.  Nobody cares about Mariah enough to be turned into a fan.

You preaching to the wrong choir.

People call her a cow, not just cause they think she looks like one,

But they think she is a bitch.

This is a Britney Forum and 2009 was like 6 years ago.  Nobody cares about Mariah enough to be turned into a fan.

You preaching to the wrong choir.

People call her a cow, not just cause they think she looks like one,

But they think she is a bitch.

2014 was a year ago. I replied to your comment, that's all-  why u mad :sew: ?

Really cause you referenced 2009.  And them videos were like from 2001.

I'm just gonna leave this hear for you

lol what? I referenced 2009 cause you said she was smaller for the first time in ages in 2013? which is not true.  She was thin in 2009 , then she got pregnant (2010-2011), then thin again(2012-2014)

And the videos were in reponse to your comment " she couldn't hold a note afterr 1998 - or her boob implant" and that's false as well.

:) I'm gonna leave this here for you -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwc5TNZoQc

I stand by what I said. She went from being a massive star with a beautiful voice, to letting that voice take a back seat, and came across like a dizzy ditzy sex pot.

After her new boobs she could not sing a note without grasping at them - ever...it kind of became annoying. There is a backlash that comes with that. She morphs and alters her body (even when it does not look like that live - to a point of being unrecognizable - setting the standard so high she fails to measure up. What she is saying is....I cannot accept myself looking this way....any wonders why others too do not.

There is a difference between a day off, a bad day, and outright looking nothing like the image you put out there. Mariah looked smaller on American Idol and that was the first time in ages, and got big right after. But her record covers resemble a 105 lbs women, she she is more like 175. LBR. She has the voice, Xtina owned it, but imagine Adele photoshopping herself into a waif, then showing up looking...well like Adele.

Fat shaming aint right....but when you want to be put on a pedestal and admired for your body, you have to work at your body. Not just your team's photo shop skills.

Maybe she wouldn't feel the need to photoshop and change her appearance if people weren't so critical of her to begin with :4music: