Simon Ellis Is Working On New #pieceofme Remixes!

News

This is sooooo goood, I just wish she doesn't get rid of one of my favorite songs like Oops, or Crazy, Stronger, Lucky. Hopefully she's not replacing anything, and just making the show bigger, but that would be too good to be true. However, the first thought that came to my mind was that she was just changing the remixes of the songs that are already in the setlist, until I read the comments I saw the possibility of adding new songs.

This is sooooo goood, I just wish she doesn't get rid of one of my favorite songs like Oops, or Crazy, Stronger, Lucky. Hopefully she's not replacing anything, and just making the show bigger, but that would be too good to be true. However, the first thought that came to my mind was that she was just changing the remixes of the songs that are already in the setlist, until I read the comments I saw the possibility of adding new songs.

She probably will cut something cuz this is her longest show yet :crying1:

But if he's working on the mixes NOW this means that the changes on the show won't come this next leg, right?

Well he did say the songs will be ready next week , and the week after her show starts ... Britney is on vacay right now and most likely coming back next week for rehearsals.. I think shes gonna need more then a week for new choreo tho .. So im not so sure but we will see in a couple weeks