Pll Still Got Nothing

GlenCoco

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok got 2 questions for u

1 - what do you think about the time jump they are planning for the series?

2 - what do you think about  Allison looking less fab and trashy this seasons and more fat?

1- The time jumb will be...very hard cause they are saying just one couple will last (liars couple) for me..it will be Haleb cause they are more strong u know..there will be a lot of changes in the time jumb i don't know that much but as Ashley say she's excited and she hinted that Haleb could be that couple + there will be a wedding 

2- Alisson is trying so hard to change i think... she getting less thin as she used to be is part of the show idk or maybe could be she's just getting fat lol is not weird but she wanna change the way she was. that's why she is getting into the cop and taking the thing seriously...

To be honest i just want to see this 

it will be the FUCKING last prom dance for the Liars and will be at Spencer barn's cause Rosewood school doesn't want the girl in the official prom dance cause well they mean problem 

139720_1189-e1437509330499.jpg

Ashley always loking like a Queen  :yas:  :soexcited2:

1- The time jumb will be...very hard cause they are saying just one couple will last (liars couple) for me..it will be Haleb cause they are more strong u know..there will be a lot of changes in the time jumb i don't know that much but as Ashley say she's excited and she hinted that Haleb could be that couple + there will be a wedding 

2- Alisson is trying so hard to change i think... she getting less thin as she used to be is part of the show idk or maybe could be she's just getting fat lol is not weird but she wanna change the way she was. that's why she is getting into the cop and taking the thing seriously...

To be honest i just want to see this 

it will be the FUCKING last prom dance for the Liars and will be at Spencer barn's cause Rosewood school doesn't want the girl in the official prom dance cause well they mean problem 

139720_1189-e1437509330499.jpg

Ashley always loking like a Queen  :yas:  :soexcited2:

OMG yaaas Haleb for the win! tbh best tv couple ever!

i miss old fashion allison :( this one is trashy it looks like a mess to me i need old Allison back!

and omg Ashley's dress <3

emmily's tho :pieceofwhat: 

OMG yaaas Haleb for the win! tbh best tv couple ever!

i miss old fashion allison :( this one is trashy it looks like a mess to me i need old Allison back!

and omg Ashley's dress <3

emmily's tho :pieceofwhat:

Emily doesn't want to be lesbian :orangu: i mean Shay she is more into Hanna fashion and Ashley is more into Emiily's :orangu:

I don't think we will get Old fashion Alison back :( sad but she's more like into demure clothes 

Aria looks as always she do :orangu: they need to put another dress she always go with that kind of dress is like her everyday clothes