I Need Horror Movies Please

Mrs Jared Leto

i already saw the two other ones, what is this one about?

I don't even wanna give you a plot synopsis.

Just know it literally INSPIRED Silent Hill. (Multiple aspects of it, actually.)

If you're a huge fan of SH, you'll see exactly which parts were used as inspiration.

But either way, the movie still fucks me up to this day. I had to watch it a good 5 or 6 times to fully understand what was going on.

Edit: also, this one was good too. It's all edited so it looks like the entire film was shot in one continuous take.

Silent_House_00.jpg

maybe you've watched

the shining

Stephen Kings' It

the conjuring

insidious

the woman in black

dead silence

the others

silent house

and some slasher movies

the strangers

vacancy

texas chainsaw massacre (2003)

wrong turn

enjoy  :)

already seen them all :crying1:

I don't even wanna give you a plot synopsis.

Just know it literally INSPIRED Silent Hill. (Multiple aspects of it, actually.)

If you're a huge fan of SH, you'll see exactly which parts were used as inspiration.

But either way, the movie still fucks me up to this day. I had to watch it a good 5 or 6 times to fully understand what was going on.

Edit: also, this one was good too. It's all edited so it looks like the entire film was shot in one continuous take.

Silent_House_00.jpg

watching jacobs ladder now. already seen silent house, it was boring af

edit: watched jacobs ladder. what the fuck is that? i dont see any similiarities to silent hill tbh

watching jacobs ladder now. already seen silent house, it was boring af

edit: watched jacobs ladder. what the fuck is that? i dont see any similiarities to silent hill tbh

Copied from the SH wiki.

Jacob's Ladder — The film has many settings in common with Silent Hill, such as the hospital and subway. In the first game, Harry Mason dies and everything was just a hallucination in the "bad ending". In the second game, James Sunderland shares the initials of Jacob Singer and his jacket is very similar to Jacob's U.S. Army jacket. In the third game, Heather Mason must find the Bergen Street platform. There is a scene of Jacob, strapped to a gurney, going down a nightmarish hospital hall that is reminiscent of the scene in which James is wheeled through a hall on a gurney in Brookhaven Hospital. In the texture files, the same poster Jacob Singer sees in the subway can be found. Among other things, the "twitch" that many monsters do with their heads, one example being Valtiel, was inspired by the film. The hospital scene in the movie depicts a bicycle's wheel turning by itself, similar to a wheelchair seen in Brookhaven's basement by Heather or the wheelchair Harry sees in the alley in the first game. A few moments later, a humanoid is seen in a sort of frame/box, which has also been seen in the series, such as the corpses in Pyramid Head's lair in the Labyrinth, and around bosses such as Mary and Abstract Daddy.

One of the more "obvious" references being "Bergen Street". Although it's hidden behind the pillar, Jacob says the street name a few times in the beginning of the film.

jacobsladder07.jpg

0a7e34507f_85748810_o2.jpg

Gurl, if you really knew Silent Hill, you would have known all this already :ashley:

• Like 1

Copied from the SH wiki.

One of the more "obvious" references being "Bergen Street". Although it's hidden behind the pillar, Jacob says the street name a few times in the beginning of the film.

jacobsladder07.jpg

0a7e34507f_85748810_o2.jpg

Gurl, if you really knew Silent Hill, you would have known all this already :ashley:

i know the MOVIE silent hill but not the game :4music: