Selena Gomez Reveals Why She Wanted To Be Just Like Britney Spears !

News

Not to shade Selena Gomez but honestly, I think the only people who can be the next Britney are her stans. ❤️ Most of us even say the same phrases she says. If we all became popstars, we can be more britney spears than any of those celebrities who claim to want to be her.

what?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• Like 2

Selena doesnt have stage presence..i cant really see her as being the "next Britney" rather I see her as a pop star very Britney influenced

I agree, I think Selena Gomez is adorable with great hair but just lacks on so many levels as a pop star.  I can see & hear the influence but she just doesn't match up.  Britney made being a pop star look so easy.   :tea2:

• Like 2

Not to shade Selena Gomez but honestly, I think the only people who can be the next Britney are her stans. â¤ï¸ Most of us even say the same phrases she says. If we all became popstars, we can be more britney spears than any of those celebrities who claim to want to be her.

lol i like the way u think, i couldnt be her tho lol, i wont be as brave to be so open

• Like 1