#britneyarmy Members Receive A Gift From Britney Spears! @britneyspears

News

When will Britney recognize her fans who live in third world country? Nope. I mean American fans couldn't even make PG number one on iTunes. Meanwhile in Kazakhstan, her fans made PG number one effortlessly. 

i feel you

she doesnt have to send  me perfumes but she can donate me (only) thousand bucks so i can repair my ruined room from the big floods that were in my country last year. i still havent repaired it. i'm too broke to change the floor and paint the walls - a thousand dollars would be enough for that  :) . so i live in a room that looks like it has been through war. :crying1:

bottom line is, we will forever stay unnoticed. lucky americans though :(

• Like 1

i feel you

she doesnt have to send  me perfumes but she can donate me (only) thousand bucks so i can repair my ruined room from the big floods that were in my country last year. i still havent repaired it. i'm too broke to change the floor and paint the walls - a thousand dollars would be enough for that  :) . so i live in a room that looks like it has been through war. :crying1:

bottom line is, we will forever stay unnoticed. lucky americans though :(

I'm sorry to hear that sweetheart. Hope you can get through that situation. And what the f* have your government done tbh?  :zoomzoom: Where are they?

When will Britney recognize her fans who live in third world country? Nope. I mean American fans couldn't even make PG number one on iTunes. Meanwhile in Kazakhstan, her fans made PG number one effortlessly. 

Britney Spears Kazakhstan Residency to be announced in 3......2......1...............

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aww i'm very grateful that Britney/hannah picked me and sent me the gift :D When I first saw a DM from Hannah Spears on twitter asking me for my name and address cause she wanted to send me something special I couldn't believe what my eyes were reading i had to rub my eyes and look again LOL but I am very blessed for this generous gift! Thank you Britney and Hannah for all you do to make your fans happy :)