July 10Th-Britney Spears Goes For A Walk!

News

walk-1-257x400.jpg

You better work bitch!

Our girl was spotted today taking a walk (while reading Britney-Galaxy) through Thousand Oaks, California, for a cardio session. Then after her workout Brit Brit was spotted at subway with her sons. Check out the picture below:

sub-253x400.jpg

Notice: The people in the back witnessing a Queen walking

Iconic.

More pictures here!

Read it on our mainsite!

she is looking good, she is eating subway there is something off with subway their sandwiches always give off a unique smell that i never smelt in any other sandwich. You can really notice if you put the leftovers from a foot long roll in the fridge it fills the fridge with a gag inducing smell.

Lmao :gloria: she goes to workout and then eats subway :gloria: sounds like something I would do :moorangu:

Subway is fairly healthy tho with the exception of the sauce that you put on it because all it is basically is is veggies so it's not as contradicting as working out then getting a donut. Like my university has a donut shop right outside of the gym :gloria: 

• Like 1

Subway is fairly healthy tho with the exception of the sauce that you put on it because all it is basically is is veggies so it's not as contradicting as working out then getting a donut. Like my university has a donut shop right outside of the gym :gloria:

haha i know! lol there's one gym where i live and not far away form gym a truck with fast food lmao :gloria: 

• Like 1