Will Britney Have Success Again?

ROUGE

With what?  An album?  Sure, if she wants it.  What happen with "Britney Jean" was a mix of no promo/and lack of interest (both on Britney's part and the general public) - However, tickets for Vegas are being sold and FAST so that tells me she's doing just fine.  If she wants another major album, she can have it - it's up to her.  The residency is allowing more non-Britney fans to see her in action and she is getting pretty good reviews - therefore it might make people more open to new Britney music - and not just her fan base.  

That's easy to say but Britney will probably be around her late 30s before we get a new album (age is a sin for most in pop music) and even if Britney did promote, her image is still rather boring. I feel like they would need to revamp her image drastically

IA. She would need to spice things up. Act like a Madonna 2.0 and work like cray ! She just can't let her legacy fall like this. She should release something after Vegas imo. Just an album with a lot of promo, not a huge tour...

Well for starters, Work Bitch and Vegas were successful. Perfume not so much because it wasn't really radio-friendly but I know so many people who aren't a fan of hers and love it so I still consider that successful, but maybe not in the same context as everyone initially thinks it to be. And Vegas is extremely successful. I mean she's sold out every show.

But if you mean will she have another #1 album again? Yes. Britney Jean wasn't something that appealed to the general audience, and I think if they stuck to the Blackout 2.0 idea it would have been massive and went straight to #1. That being said, if they do something more urban or dancey she'll get another #1 no problem.

I think the real problem with Britney Jean was it's lack of promo and the fact that  a lot of radio stations didn't want to play a song called "Work Bitch."

I feel like her lead single shouldn't have been explicit and if she would have been able to promote it, I think it would have done great. Look at Scream & Shout. It did very well. Y'all can say that's will.i.am not her, but none of the other solo singles will.i.flop released were successful except for the one he did with Britney Spears.

And we all know the most iconic part of that song that everybody loved was Britney's part.

So, yes, I think it is possible for her to have a comeback. I think it just needs to be more strategic. :tbh: