Britney-Galaxy Exclusive: Full Lucky Magazine Photoshoot Outtakes! #britneyarmy

News

some of them are really not bad i don't understand what the fuck the big deal is....

It was just styled horribly, the lighting is atrocious, and the wig is a mess. :omg1:

I mean I'm not mad they leaked obviously... it's just like... who did this to her lmao? What kind of team did they have working at Lucky that all of this shit was approved.  :lmaolol:

• Like 2

It was just styled horribly, the lighting is atrocious, and the wig is a mess. :omg1:

I mean I'm not mad they leaked obviously... it's just like... who did this to her lmao? What kind of team did they have working at Lucky that all of this shit was approved.  :lmaolol:

Exactly, it's not that Britney looked bad, it's just that they MADE her look bad. I can't believe a proffesional team of stylist/photographers would let this happen, but anyway, it was 3 years ago and she's looked flawless in a lot of photoshoots ever since so  :bomt:

• Like 1

I don't think any fan would like to see these horrible pics everywhere and ppl making jokes of it. Like the Beyonce's one. Lol

i am SHOCKED at fans' responses. i love this photoshoot! she looks so normal, so laid back and so relatable. i am glad she didn't put up a whole star persona and just acted normal. you know, back in the day, during baby era she did photoshoots similar to these and they were all lovely. i feel like there's way too much negativity about her now, im shocked. didn't u guys like those older pix too?

• Like 1

i am SHOCKED at fans' responses. i love this photoshoot! she looks so normal, so laid back and so relatable. i am glad she didn't put up a whole star persona and just acted normal. you know, back in the day, during baby era she did photoshoots similar to these and they were all lovely. i feel like there's way too much negativity about her now, im shocked. didn't u guys like those older pix too?

Which old pics?