What Is The Most Money You Or Someone You Know Spent On Vet Bills

ooh la la

so was googling how much it costs to get a female kitten neutered and came upon a pet website. the people posting were talking about their pets annual vet visit,the different conditions they have, different medical procedures and scans. i was surprised that there was such advanced investigation into pets health. I remember growing up if your pet was sick too badly the vet would just say to put them down.nowadays you hear about pets getting treatment for cancer.i remember we had our twelve year old dog die from cancer around four years ago. at christmas i saw blood marks on the wall where he rubbed his nose brought him to the vet knowing it was cancer they advised right away to put him down.so how common is it for further treatments  for medical conditions. Like an animal would not know the reason for doing all these medical things to them. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days