Exclusive: New Untagged Lucky Magazine Outtakes!

Leonardo M.

tumblr_nmf87fwlcY1slj24go1_250.gif

Seriously... Who is doing this? Who is leaking all this lucky outtakes????

Why you hate us so much?  :crying1: 

Is this our punishment for let Pretty Girls flop?? :ohhh:

I know the guy who has been leaking the pics since last night, he has the lucky pics and Candies too, he's suppose to be my friend because he shows me everything he has but yet he doesn't wanna share them with me like if he never trusts me, it's like I betrayed him which I've never done in my life to him, like bitch you're supposed to be my friend and share everything, not be a selfish jerk, I got some Candies pics that haven't leaked but he goes around starting to leak them, if that were me, I would never ever break my promise about leaking pictures unless they tell me and I'm pretty sure everyone on Universe would respect my decision right? <3 Plus he has the Pro Tools of Womanizer and he threatened to punish anyone who leaks them like are you for real? It's gonna leak soon and FYI you're not the original producer of the songs either so quit bitching about it, it's not like you're the only one who has stuff, there's thousands of people all over online that has better stuff that they won't wanna release yet. My point? Never show me anything if you're not gonna share them with me

I know the guy who has been leaking the pics since last night, he has the lucky pics and Candies too, he's suppose to be my friend because he shows me everything he has but yet he doesn't wanna share them with me like if he never trusts me, it's like I betrayed him which I've never done in my life to him, like bitch you're supposed to be my friend and share everything, not be a selfish jerk, I got some Candies pics that haven't leaked but he goes around starting to leak them, if that were me, I would never ever break my promise about leaking pictures unless they tell me and I'm pretty sure everyone on Universe would respect my decision right? <3 Plus he has the Pro Tools of Womanizer and he threatened to punish anyone who leaks them like are you for real? It's gonna leak soon and FYI you're not the original producer of the songs either so quit bitching about it, it's not like you're the only one who has stuff, there's thousands of people all over online that has better stuff that they won't wanna release yet. My point? Never show me anything if you're not gonna share them with me

Do us a favor and give him a blowjob in exchange of not leaking more Lucky outtakes EVER AGAIN, please.  :crying1: