My New Amazing Single: Meltdown :)

JoshLee

Now y'all know I have released 2 other singles before this from my album Fatal Error (coming August 1, 2015): Monster and Crime in September (which I like), but this is like the best thing I've ever written so here's my new single Meltdown. Hope you like it :) Again, if you don't that's ok. That's your opinion :D

The backstory to this single: Back in 2010 I had a mental breakdown and completely lost it because I was being bullied and I snapped. I tried committing suicide which I regret doing cuz that's sorta where it got worse. This song talks about how I felt lost and alone. I can get into more detail if you wanna hear the whole story. :P I don't mind.

wanna hear the story tbh

Okay :)

So basically in 2010 I was being bullied way way more than usual and that's when I lost it. One night I got home from the worse day ever at school and I told one of my friends I was gonna end my life and before I could do it they called the cops and they came to my house and said they were gonna take me to a mental hospital for a 3 day survallence, but my parents talked them out of it. :mhm:

The next day my friend was mad at me and told everyone at school when it wasn't her business :4music: so she made a bunch of rumors about what happened and stuff and I'd always say something to her and she'd report it as bullying and so I got in trouble a lot and that's when I gave zero sh*ts and just hated everyone and ignored them all and get mad when they'd do stupid sh*t to me :D my grades were also at their worst so yeah I always got into fights with my teachers and stuff

But yeah haha I finally got my life in order in 2012

Okay :)

So basically in 2010 I was being bullied way way more than usual and that's when I lost it. One night I got home from the worse day ever at school and I told one of my friends I was gonna end my life and before I could do it they called the cops and they came to my house and said they were gonna take me to a mental hospital for a 3 day survallence, but my parents talked them out of it. :mhm:

The next day my friend was mad at me and told everyone at school when it wasn't her business :4music: so she made a bunch of rumors about what happened and stuff and I'd always say something to her and she'd report it as bullying and so I got in trouble a lot and that's when I gave zero sh*ts and just hated everyone and ignored them all and get mad when they'd do stupid sh*t to me :D my grades were also at their worst so yeah I always got into fights with my teachers and stuff

But yeah haha I finally got my life in order in 2012

ooh Hope you're truly better after that  :)

• Like 1

Your story is sad and I hope you feel better.

But.

Gurl.

I'm no singer or writer but this...kinda sucks like the lyrics are just all over the place and your voice is a bit..mono-tone. But dont let my comment stop you, keep on doing you. :D

Haha sorry my story was sad :( , but ya I'm fine :) It's all good :hug:

Also I use an iPod to record my stuff which is like the worst thing to record from haha :gloria: And your comment won't stop me haha some people like my voice and others don't. :P Happens to everyone

Anyways thanks for commenting your thoughts :D

• 3 weeks later...