July 5Th- Britney Spears Is Back In #disneyland!

News

anytime she's with her loved ones she has no privacy. :(

is it that hard to wait until britney would post a pic that she choose to share and then post and repost it all over the

place instead to disturbing her privacy with taking pictures and posting them online to let everyone know where she is.  :smokeney:

• Like 1

Ordinary people are even worse than paparazzi.
I would never take a pic of any artists/celeb when they're not in a show/premiere/work time... 
In the 1st pic you can see in her face she noticed she's being shoot and she looks pissed as fuck. It's fucking disgusting.
I truly feel sorry for her and the kids...

• Like 3

Guest GlamBoy

Stop being so fucking negative drama queens and appreciate the fact we get to see she's doing perfectly fine and with her family. THANKS! :kiss2:

Honestly i prefer a fan taking 1 picture rather than paparazzi following her every  moves tbh.. also some of them (fans) aren't bothering her, they just take a picture, while most of the time paparazzi always come and ask her useless questions.

But i understand it would be annoying if every fan would come to her and ask for a picture tho.

Anyway, that's a part of celebrity unfortunately, but it's nothing like 2007 so i think she's ok with it.