If you were Britney's new manager...

Tommy_0212

I would get her excited about the industry again and let her feel creative and happy about it again. I would sit down with her and go through her best moments and make her feel confident again - there is a lot I would change and I would allow fans to contribute - make it interactive - giving fans what they want..

tumblr_me41vbEZ951ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Term of endearment for Britney President 

I would get her excited about the industry again and let her feel creative and happy about it again. I would sit down with her and go through her best moments and make her feel confident again - there is a lot I would change and I would allow fans to contribute - make it interactive - giving fans what they want..

You should so be interviewed!!!

• Like 1

I'll vote for you  :toxicwink:

• Like 1

I would probably first start with having Britney begin to grace the red carpet in outrageous fashion statements to grab headlines again. Gaga made fashion the forefront in her career and it translated into album success. Britney should do the same and it will inspire her to be creative!!

I would put her thoughts first, and say fuck that conservatorship becuase it's obvi holding her back....

Is also give her some movies scripts and let her decide which ones she really loves so she can star in them!

I feel like she's unexcited about the industry today because she's done it all, she stopped movies because The Crossroad reviews, but that wasn't her fault, that script was boring kinda...