Britney In The Recording Studio Working On Her New Album

willysilva

Ugh my god(ney) why fucking why???!!! Its only clear, Britney is setting herself up for the retirement home

They have worked with Gwen & Avril and we all know how there music sounds

tumblr_n11wsrgwvm1qg5o2oo5_250.gif

They are writers not producers  :zoomzoom: She was with the producer Ian Kirkpatrick.

Honestly i'm here for new producers and writers , and please this time no last minute change of artistic direction.

They are writers not producers :zoomzoom: She was with the producer Ian Kirkpatrick.

Honestly i'm here for new producers and writers , and please this time no last minute change of artistic direction.

Oh so hes the one that produced a couple of songs on Hilarys new album and produced Jason derulos new single

Hmmm were gonna have to see where this goes

Ugh my god(ney) why fucking why???!!! Its only clear, Britney is setting herself up for the retirement home

They have worked with Gwen & Avril and we all know how there music sounds

tumblr_n11wsrgwvm1qg5o2oo5_250.gif

I do know how gwens music sounds, and I love it. Avril has some good songs as well. Is it really that hard to be positive? Or is trash talking something you never even heard before just more fun?

I do know how gwens music sounds, and I love it. Avril has some good songs as well. Is it really that hard to be positive? Or is trash talking something you never even heard before just more fun?

They may be good , but they're huge flops .. I want to see Britney on top again .

"Or is trash talking something you never heard before just more fun"

...um gurl u make no sense