Britney Spears Is Ready For #pieceofme!

News

Yeah! That's what I thought to of the hashtags! :thatsfunny: She is killing me with her fierceness behind her mobile screen :byebitch2::toxicwink:

All I can imagine is Britney scrolling through twitter, painting in her art room, naked of course and seeing that tweet and she rolls her eyes and just does her shady magic. Maybe it was her team...so thats what theyre there for... ;)

• Like 1

FUCK YOU BRITNEY

FFS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS VEGAS THING AND THOSE HALF ASSED PERFORMANCES

WHY  RELEASE AN ALBUM AND SINGLES THEN LET EM FLOP AND DIE, THAT'S BAD, REALLY BAD FOR YOU LEGACY AND DISCOGRAPHY

YOU DIDN'T EVEN TWEET ABOUT PG

calm your tits sis :orangu:

• Like 1

Am I the only one who hot a little bit of shade from " So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to " (Iggy had to cancel her tour) gurll.. IT PROBABALY ISNT OKAY IM NOT STARTING SHIT. But let me have my blackoutney fantasy. ;)

Listen I may be thinking too hard but I think she is subliminally addressing the drama by just not addressing it. Maybe that "i have shows for the rest of the year" is a quick hello to Iggy, maybe it's not. Maybe her celebrating gay pride in that tweet was her way of subliminally saying stop bitching because other more important things are going on. Maybe her don't let idiots get you down on IG was another sub to Charlie. Who knows? Since we know she's on her social media sometimes and she's not an idiot herself I think she's being quiet on purpose but speaking through the lines. If that's the case then its much better than being overt about it.

Guest QueenJocasta

FUCK YOU BRITNEY

FFS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS VEGAS THING AND THOSE HALF ASSED PERFORMANCES

WHY  RELEASE AN ALBUM AND SINGLES THEN LET EM FLOP AND DIE, THAT'S BAD, REALLY BAD FOR YOU LEGACY AND DISCOGRAPHY

YOU DIDN'T EVEN TWEET ABOUT PG

take your dick out of your sisters ass and step away from the computer tbh, 

go outside and get some fresh air  :smokeney:

• Like 1

omg the shade:

Britney Spears Just Threw Shade at Iggy Azalea, and We'll Explain How

by Brittney Stephens 

6/29/15

14 Shares    

Like us on Facebook 

cba854ef_edit_img_facebook_post_image_fi

Iggy Azalea made headlines on Monday after she replied to a fan who said that the song "Pretty Girls," which she collaborated on with Britney Spears, "flopped a little bit." Iggy's response implied that the tune didn't get enough promotion, and that because she was "just featured" on it, Britney and her team didn't do enough press to help the song reach a higher spot on Billboard charts. Later that day, Britney took to Twitter with what may have been a response to the rapper, writing, "Can't wait to get back to Vegas. So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to... #YouWantAPieceOfMe."

8c91887c_Screen_Shot_2015-06-29_at_5.35.

Britney's tweet may seem innocuous, but here's why it's subtle shade: Britney is currently on hiatus from her Piece of Me show in Las Vegas, which picks up again in August — however, Iggy Azalea recently called off her Great Escape tour, citing "a creative change of heart" and needing a break to focus on her personal life (though multiple outlets reported low ticket sales being the reason behind the cancellation). The fact that Britney made sure to point out that she has "shows for the rest of the year" is the tiniest bit of shade that, to the untrained eye, may go unnoticed. Then there's the hashtag, which of course alludes to her song and Vegas residency, but it could also be considered an invitation; does Iggy (or anybody, for that matter) really want a piece of Britney?

Image Source: Getty / Jon Kopaloff

omg the shade:

Britney Spears Just Threw Shade at Iggy Azalea, and We'll Explain How

by Brittney Stephens

6/29/15

14 Shares

Like us on Facebook

cba854ef_edit_img_facebook_post_image_fi

Iggy Azalea made headlines on Monday after she replied to a fan who said that the song "Pretty Girls," which she collaborated on with Britney Spears, "flopped a little bit." Iggy's response implied that the tune didn't get enough promotion, and that because she was "just featured" on it, Britney and her team didn't do enough press to help the song reach a higher spot on Billboard charts. Later that day, Britney took to Twitter with what may have been a response to the rapper, writing, "Can't wait to get back to Vegas. So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to... #YouWantAPieceOfMe."

8c91887c_Screen_Shot_2015-06-29_at_5.35.

Britney's tweet may seem innocuous, but here's why it's subtle shade: Britney is currently on hiatus from her Piece of Me show in Las Vegas, which picks up again in August — however, Iggy Azalea recently called off her Great Escape tour, citing "a creative change of heart" and needing a break to focus on her personal life (though multiple outlets reported low ticket sales being the reason behind the cancellation). The fact that Britney made sure to point out that she has "shows for the rest of the year" is the tiniest bit of shade that, to the untrained eye, may go unnoticed. Then there's the hashtag, which of course alludes to her song and Vegas residency, but it could also be considered an invitation; does Iggy (or anybody, for that matter) really want a piece of Britney?

Image Source: Getty / Jon Kopaloff

:frenchy::moorangu: