Anyone On Here Playing The Kim Kardasian Hollywood Game?

Mrs Jared Leto

Me :D

I'm in top 50 (200+ million fans) :martin: :martin:

Honestly, I hacked the hell out of this game though that's why I am there (packed myself with 1 million energy, 1 million K-stars & 5 million dollars :drown: :drown:)

how can you hack the game? i have an iphone. i'm currently the #1 with almost 450 million fans.

but i wanna be rich and have all the clothes and hair, so how can i hack?

how can you hack the game? i have an iphone. i'm currently the #1 with almost 450 million fans.

but i wanna be rich and have all the clothes and hair, so how can i hack?

If you are #1 then why do you wanna hack?!!! :britdrown: :britdrown:

Anyways, I can hack anything that has in-app purchases via my android (which has root access), well for this game, I simply edited the values with an app (like if I had 20 k-stars I would open the game, open the app & search for 20, the app gathers all matches inside the game, then I modify it to the value I want :D :D )

If you are #1 then why do you wanna hack?!!! :britdrown: :britdrown:

Anyways, I can hack anything that has in-app purchases via my android (which has root access), well for this game, I simply edited the values with an app (like if I had 20 k-stars I would search for 20, the app gathers all matches inside the game, then I modify it to the value I want :D :D )

cause i want to buy things, furniture, private jet etc

cause i want to buy things, furniture, private jet etc

Idk bout hacking with iphones though but I think that if yours is jailbroken you might find some cool hacking apps like the ones for android

P.S: I even have a bbe in that game :D :D

i dont want kids. not in real life and not in the game :zoomzoom:

i thought about jailbreaking my phone, but i'm not so sure.

I kept dating my husband alot for a while (to level up & improve our relationship & position etc) so he came & said ready 4 kids & I was like Ok :orangu: :orangu: but it's fun :D

If it's worth & not really dangerous (like you can reset ur iPhone back to normal status) maybe give it a try :D :D

i'm level 4 i think :brit1: i was running out of money and i can't pay the place

where my girl lives in lol sims 3 is easier, when yu run out of money you type motherlode and

you don't need to pay because it's free lmao 

yeah getting money there is hard. i never waste money (only for flying) and it feels like i just dont get more :frenchy:

• Like 1

Me :D

I'm in top 50 (200+ million fans) :martin: :martin:

Honestly, I hacked the hell out of this game though that's why I am there (packed myself with 1 million energy, 1 million K-stars & 5 million dollars :drown: :drown:)

how it's like having a child in this game? is the girl pregnant, etc...  lol 

how it's like having a child in this game? is the girl pregnant, etc...  lol 

You keep dating your partner for a while till your relationship status becomes MAX, then if you went to any of your homes in the game, you will find your partner & he will ask you if you are ready/want kids  :sorrynotsorry:  :sorrynotsorry:

• Like 1