Why I Don't Want Britney To Tour With Her Next Album & Why It Has To Come Out Once Vegas Ends

* Circus Mom *

Love POM or hate it, Britney has lots of armography and some actual choreography to remember (BTI, WB, breakdowns etc etc...) so when she releases her next album it cannot be when POM is still going. 

Even with all the existing POM choreo, she WAS able to learn a new routine for Pretty Girls, BUT the routine wasn't tricky at all and please nobody pretend it was. Did she dance it with attitude? Yes. But the choreo wasn't tough. 

What I'm saying is - she needs to be able to perform more difficult choreos for 1 or 2 songs from her next album when promoting on various TV programmes. I don't want her worrying about 20 choreos from an upcoming world tour or 20 choreos from the residency. I want Britney to be able to focus on performing less choreos, but harder choreos. 

And you should agree with me if you EVER want another iconic Britney performance to grace your TV screens  :nowaygif:

• Like 1

Love POM or hate it, Britney has lots of armography and some actual choreography to remember (BTI, WB, breakdowns etc etc...) so when she releases her next album it cannot be when POM is still going. 

Even with all the existing POM choreo, she WAS able to learn a new routine for Pretty Girls, BUT the routine wasn't tricky at all and please nobody pretend it was. Did she dance it with attitude? Yes. But the choreo wasn't tough. 

What I'm saying is - she needs to be able to perform more difficult choreos for 1 or 2 songs from her next album when promoting on various TV programmes. I don't want her worrying about 20 choreos from an upcoming world tour or 20 choreos from the residency. I want Britney to be able to focus on performing less choreos, but harder choreos. 

And you should agree with me if you EVER want another iconic Britney performance to grace your TV screens  :nowaygif:

Agree, Id rather see Britney performing less but more challenging dance routines, than so many but lack of energy.

Its only obvious Britney is extending till 2017 & her album is most likely getting released next year

807854_tumblr-life-antm-miss-jay-jay-ale

In order for an album to be successful u must promote it & touring will do just that. Every artist does it

tumblr_m3t3mpGD1Y1qja3x0o1_500.gif

Bitch Britney will NEVER TOUR. Period. She hates it...shes said many times how she hates it, she wants to be with her boys. 

• Like 1

Ok but you gotta realize Pretty Girls sound and beat was not meant for a complex Choreo either. Why do you think they added that extra breakdown in the video that wasnt in the song? :nailedit:

Were also talking about the same girl whose been performing and dancing for the past 16 years. I think shes more than capable of remebering new complex dances.

Agree, Id rather see Britney performing less but more challenging dance routines, than so many but lack of energy.

Bitch Britney will NEVER TOUR. Period. She hates it...shes said many times how she hates it, she wants to be with her boys.

She never said she "hated it" why do yall always put shit in her mouth ?

Er..im not? But I use my common sense and if someone says " Its so tiring, sleeping in a different bed every night, I have no idea how I use to do it " one can presume from that, that she hates it.

You said that "Britney said she hates it" when u say someone said something, that means it specifically came from their own mouth (which in fact it didnt)

giphy.gif

You said that "Britney said she hates it" when u say someone said something, that means it specifically came from their own mouth (which in fact it didnt) giphy.gif

Bitch are you coming for me? Need help packing? Beat it queen. I didnt mean it in a literal sense. But you can read beteween the lines and think for yourself that she doesnt want to tour. She wont tour again.

Bitch are you coming for me? Need help packing? Beat it queen. I didnt mean it in a literal sense. But you can read beteween the lines and think for yourself that she doesnt want to tour. She wont tour again.

U sound the up most ridiculous right now , anyways ! Who is u a psychic or something ?

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif

:4music: I can't at you acting like Britney is incapable of learning multiple choreographies at once

Didn't say that. I said she CAN learn them, but she dumbs them down to the point of being 20% what they originally were. If she was only doing a 10 minute set instead of a 90 minute set, she'd be able to focus on learning more complex choreo and her energy wouldn't sag. 

• Like 1

Didn't say that. I said she CAN learn them, but she dumbs them down to the point of being 20% what they originally were. If she was only doing a 10 minute set instead of a 90 minute set, she'd be able to focus on learning more complex choreo and her energy wouldn't sag.

Definitely don't agree.

or she could just stop with the songs that require choreo and come out with one strong mid tempo song and show that vocals she's hiding for over a decade and surprise us all and re invent herself. iLLiCfc.gif

I'd love this tbh. If she can't dance like she used to, she should focus on her voice - the thing that made her a hit in the first place. 

Ok but you gotta realize Pretty Girls sound and beat was not meant for a complex Choreo either. Why do you think they added that extra breakdown in the video that wasnt in the song? :nailedit:

Were also talking about the same girl whose been performing and dancing for the past 16 years. I think shes more than capable of remebering new complex dances.

T H I S

• Like 1

she needs to do something cause her career is dying atm. Iggy was a cool idea to bring people to PG but rn Iggy's career is kinda dead since the ''freestyle''. play ITZ, Britney & Blackout & Circus, and then play FF & BJ. this is not her style, yes they are good albums but that's not the style that makes her shine at all imo. she should do something like on of her older album (from Britney to Circus) and SLAY everybody in da world.