Do You Think Britney's Relationships Are Just An Act?

Dance

I have a feeling like they honestly just hire people to act her boyfriends, ok Charlie MAYBE was an actual bf because she looked genuinely happy with him, but Jason and David were a total act tbh, just to create some buzz so shes all over the news :yes: what do you think?

I don't think they're faking it, well, at least not Britney. She has a real problem, and she's in that constant need of having a boyfriend, that she rushes things and well, we've seen this since Kevin Federline, and she hasn't changed at all. She's in love with being in love, she's obsessed with being in a relationship. She should stay single, at least for a year. She'll never find the perfect partner until she learns to appreciate herself first, and understands that she's already fine by what she is.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say fake, but she should hold off publicizing her relationships. She is quick to invite the media into her bedroom with each relationship which leads to more questions, especially when they don't last.  We get exclusive magazine coverage on her latest boyfriends than we do her music.   :umomg:

I don't think they're faking it, well, at least not Britney. She has a real problem, and she's in that constant need of having a boyfriend, that she rushes things and well, we've seen this since Kevin Federline, and she hasn't changed at all. She's in love with being in love, she's obsessed with being in a relationship. She should stay single, at least for a year. She'll never find the perfect partner until she learns to appreciate herself first, and understands that she's already fine by what she is.

:tea2:

I wouldn't say fake, but she should hold off publicizing her relationships. She is quick to invite the media into her bedroom with each relationship which leads to more questions, especially when they don't last.  We get exclusive magazine coverage on her latest boyfriends than we do her music.   :umomg:

:tea2:

Again, because she truly believes that every guy she gets, is the right one. At least David didn't get a magazine photoshoot.

• Like 1

It's part of the Vegas contract  :lmfaoo:

It states: "Ms.Britney Spears is to be accompanied by a male companion selected by Mr. Jamie Spears, who is her father, during the contract. Should unexpected events happen (including but not limited to: male company is in a personal relationship/ Ms. Spears shows disinterest/ Marriage and pregnancy are mentioned from either side), Jamie Spears is to appoint another male companion in the role as Ms. Spears' public boyfriend within 30 days of press announcement of breakup."

• Like 2

It's part of the Vegas contract :lmfaoo:

It states: "Ms.Britney Spears is to be accompanied by a male companion selected by Mr. Jamie Spears, who is her father, during the contract. Should unexpected events happen (including but not limited to: male company is in a personal relationship/ Ms. Spears shows disinterest/ Marriage and pregnancy are mentioned from either side), Jamie Spears is to appoint another male companion in the role as Ms. Spears' public boyfriend within 30 days of press announcement of breakup."

Lmao what tabloid did u pick up this from ?

:gloria:

PR relationships are more common than you would think. Even if it seems far fetched publicists do all kinds of things to paint an image of their client. I know this because I majored in Public Relations and know people who work in firms in the entertainment industry. You'd be surprised.

For Britney, the only person I do think was a set up was Jason (Trawick). I don't know about Charlie, but I do think Britney really liked him either romantically or just as really good friends.