Wendy Williams Talks Britney And Charlie Breakup

§ejtan

Shes definitely full of shit , Charlies mom Susan loved Britney & was all for the relationship . Wendy clearly doesnt do her research & just reads off of tabloids . She was definitely spot on about the kids tho , ofcourse they will be asking about him.

I am honestly sick to death of her talking about Britney as if shes retarded , bitch needs to get over what happened in 2007. Still stuck in the past smh

She is right about Britney making Charlie famous tho , its true none of us knew about him until he was with Britney

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what she said? I refuse to hear her talk :ipass:

That she knew the breakup was gonna happen & she wouldnt let her son be with a divorced single mother of 2 & especially with a *points to head* ticky ticky boom going on there (basically calling her retarded)

She said she felt bad for the boys because they are old enough to ask mom "what happened to Charlie"

And then she was saying supposeably that susan didnt like the relationship at all (but we all know she loves Brit based on her tweets)

Complete BS tbh, I do agree when she said "Britney made Charlie famous because we didnt know who he was" & with what she said about the kids but other than thats BS

That she knew the breakup was gonna happen & she wouldnt let her son be with a divorced single mother of 2 & especially with a *points to head* ticky ticky boom going on there (basically calling her retarded)

She said she felt bad for the boys because they are old enough to ask mom "what happened to Charlie"

And then she was saying supposeably that susan didnt like the relationship at all (but we all know she loves Brit based on her tweets)

Complete BS tbh, I do agree when she said "Britney made Charlie famous because we didnt know who he was" & with what she said about the kids but other than thats BS

Stupid, vile and disgusting, I hate people like her!

• Like 2

She has a point where she mentions the kids and the family spread for People mag, because it can't be good for the kids to have all these "dads" in their life that just disappear one day - but when she makes that gesture with her hands towards her head implying she is "off" or has a "tick" as she said, that's totally inappropriate and uncalled for

• Like 1

She has a point where she mentions the kids and the family spread for People mag, because it can't be good for the kids to have all these "dads" in their life that just disappear one day - but when she makes that gesture with her hands towards her head implying she is "off" or has a "tick" as she said, that's totally inappropriate and uncalled for

I would agree with the first part if they didn't have Kevin in their life, but they do, and Kevin will always be their father figure to them no matter what man Britney has in her life. 

• Like 4

this bitch needs to apologize to Britney :4music:

she can talk all this bullshit she wants but she defenely can't call her crazy, retarded or whatever words she use to point that she is mentally ill, that is not something to make fun or judge and this bitch needs to stop, and what does she have against single mothers? she had mention that before (i know that susan loved britney) but seems like she insisted that single mothers are bad?

fucking bitch  :notimeforu:

• Like 1